  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2005 7:56:48 AM

In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?

More about : gold symbols emerald

June 8, 2005 3:19:53 AM

>On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:56:48 -0400, John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
>straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?

You can do the 42 battles in any groups of 7 you like, as long as you
don't lose a single one because you'll lose your winning streak.

James
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 3:19:54 AM

James wrote:
>>On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:56:48 -0400, John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
>>straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?
>

> You can do the 42 battles in any groups of 7 you like, as long as you
> don't lose a single one because you'll lose your winning streak.
>
> James

Ack, that's what I was worried about. So basically it's 42 straight
wins? My god...
!