gold symbols in emerald

In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?
2 answers Last reply
More about gold symbols emerald

    >On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:56:48 -0400, John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
    >straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?

    You can do the 42 battles in any groups of 7 you like, as long as you
    don't lose a single one because you'll lose your winning streak.

    James

    James wrote:
    >>On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:56:48 -0400, John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>In the Battle Factory, to get the Gold Symbol, do you have to win 6
    >>straight matches (42 battles), or just win 3 in a row twice?
    >

    > You can do the 42 battles in any groups of 7 you like, as long as you
    > don't lose a single one because you'll lose your winning streak.
    >
    > James

    Ack, that's what I was worried about. So basically it's 42 straight
    wins? My god...

Games Nintendo Video Games