the sand tower.

In emrol
The sand tower in the sandstorm area that is there some of the time and
gone at other times.
what is in it?
Is it worth the trouble of trying to learn a set of moves to race across
the floor that falls apart?
And where are the fosls?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, richard e white wrote:
> In emrol
> The sand tower in the sandstorm area that is there some of the time and
> gone at other times.
> what is in it?
> Is it worth the trouble of trying to learn a set of moves to race across
> the floor that falls apart?
> And where are the fosls?

Making it to the top of Mirage Tower gets you your choice of either of the
fossils. The Tower will then collapse, dropping you back outside and
burying the other fossil underground. Once you beat the Elite Four, you can
go to the Fossil Maniac's house in Fallarbor (where you got the Dig TM) and
follow the long tunnel to its end to pick up the other fossil.

richard e white wrote:

> Is it worth the trouble of trying to learn a set of moves to race across
> the floor that falls apart?

What do you mean? You just have to use the Mach bike, and it's fairly
easy to do it.

John Salerno wrote:
> richard e white wrote:
>
>> Is it worth the trouble of trying to learn a set of moves to race
>> across the floor that falls apart?
>
> What do you mean? You just have to use the Mach bike, and it's fairly
> easy to do it.

Easy if you are not sight impaired as Richard is .. and easy if you aren't
all thumbs on a GBA like I am ;-)

--
http://mistymage.com/

email groups At mistymage Dot com

~misty wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>richard e white wrote:
>>

>>>Is it worth the trouble of trying to learn a set of moves to race
>>>across the floor that falls apart?
>>
>>What do you mean? You just have to use the Mach bike, and it's fairly
>>easy to do it.
>

> Easy if you are not sight impaired as Richard is .. and easy if you aren't
> all thumbs on a GBA like I am ;-)

I see.

John Salerno wrote:

> ~misty wrote:
> > John Salerno wrote:

> >>What do you mean? You just have to use the Mach bike, and it's fairly
> >>easy to do it.
> >

> > Easy if you are not sight impaired as Richard is .. and easy if you aren't
> > all thumbs on a GBA like I am ;-)
> >

> I see.

I play by haveing some one tell me where things are. this does not work on that
kind of reflex items.
I guess I will just have to skip them. or inport them from ruby.

I just can't get the turns right.
--

richard e white wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>

>>~misty wrote:

>>>Easy if you are not sight impaired as Richard is .. and easy if you aren't
>>>all thumbs on a GBA like I am ;-)
>>>

>>I see.
>

> I play by haveing some one tell me where things are. this does not work on that
> kind of reflex items.
> I guess I will just have to skip them. or inport them from ruby.
>
> I just can't get the turns right.
> --
> Richard The Blind Typer
> Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

How did you handle the Sky Pillar? You have to do that to finish the game...

In article <XpidnYY8qbEpHj7fRVn-uw@rcn.net>,
John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>richard e white wrote:
>>
>> I play by haveing some one tell me where things are. this does not work on that
>> kind of reflex items.
>> I guess I will just have to skip them. or inport them from ruby.
>>
>> I just can't get the turns right.
>> --
>> Richard The Blind Typer
>
>How did you handle the Sky Pillar? You have to do that to finish the game...

You have to do it once, while Kyogre and Groudon are having a face-off
at Sootopolis. Climbing the Pillar at that time is pretty easy. After
you take care of Sootopolis, there is, apparently, an earthquake that
turns Sky Tower into what it always was in Ruby and Sapphire.

david@thornley.net | If you don't, flee.

David Thornley wrote:
> In article <XpidnYY8qbEpHj7fRVn-uw@rcn.net>,
> John Salerno <johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>>richard e white wrote:
>>
>>>I play by haveing some one tell me where things are. this does not work on that
>>>kind of reflex items.
>>>I guess I will just have to skip them. or inport them from ruby.
>>>
>>>I just can't get the turns right.
>>>--
>>>Richard The Blind Typer
>>
>>How did you handle the Sky Pillar? You have to do that to finish the game...
>

> You have to do it once, while Kyogre and Groudon are having a face-off
> at Sootopolis. Climbing the Pillar at that time is pretty easy. After
> you take care of Sootopolis, there is, apparently, an earthquake that
> turns Sky Tower into what it always was in Ruby and Sapphire.

Oh that's right, the first time it isn't cracked.