How to selectively delete cookies on a PocketPC?

June 22, 2005 3:20:08 PM

Dear friends:

How to selectively delete cookies on a PocketPC?

Is there a utility to do that?

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:17:24 PM

Juan I. Cahis <jiclbch@SINBASURAattglobal.net> wrote:

>Dear friends:
>
>How to selectively delete cookies on a PocketPC?
>
>Is there a utility to do that?

Open File Explorer and navigate to \windows\profiles\guest\cookies and
delete there.