So_What's_Next_for_Pokémon?

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2005 7:28:16 PM

I've been playing EMERALD for a while now, and I also picked up DASH
even though I don't have a Nintendo DS yet.

So what's next? Is it the new RPG for the console system, the one with
the Dark Lugia? Or is it more games for the DS? At what kind of
timeframe are we looking?

- Chad

More about : pokemon

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 11:43:06 PM

Chad Rushing wrote:
> I've been playing EMERALD for a while now, and I also picked up DASH
> even though I don't have a Nintendo DS yet.
>
> So what's next? Is it the new RPG for the console system, the one with
> the Dark Lugia? Or is it more games for the DS? At what kind of
> timeframe are we looking?
>
> - Chad

The new game for GC is supposed to come out around the end of this year.
There are two DS games (Diamond/Pearl) on the way, but I'm not sure a
timeframe is set yet. Probably not til next year, at the earliest.
June 8, 2005 3:16:34 AM

>On 6 Jun 2005 15:28:16 -0700, "Chad Rushing" <notus00@aol.com> wrote:
>
>I've been playing EMERALD for a while now, and I also picked up DASH
>even though I don't have a Nintendo DS yet.
>
>So what's next? Is it the new RPG for the console system, the one with
>the Dark Lugia?

Yes, Pokemon XD will be next in October 2005.
http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg/pokemongc/

> Or is it more games for the DS? At what kind of
>timeframe are we looking?

Diamond and Pearl are expected in Japan at the end of this year with
English language versions the usual 4 to 6 months later, say April
2006 or so?

James
!