  • MIDI
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
December 27, 2004 2:36:51 AM

Im new to cingular and my cousin uses verizon and she sends midi files from
her comp to her cell for ringtones using the vwzpix.com and pays 25 cent for
a ring tone where i pay almost 2.00 for one. long story short does cingular
have a site like this a site where i can send pics as well as midi files to
my phone

thanks stacey

More about : sending pictures web

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 2:46:00 PM

In article <xsMzd.107$eg.16@fe05.lga>, "Ash" <ashleyker@charter.net>
wrote:

> Im new to cingular and my cousin uses verizon and she sends midi files from
> her comp to her cell for ringtones using the vwzpix.com and pays 25 cent for
> a ring tone where i pay almost 2.00 for one. long story short does cingular
> have a site like this a site where i can send pics as well as midi files to
> my phone
>
> thanks stacey

There are many web sites by "amateurs" where ringtones are free, and
others where its under $10/year to get all the ringtones you can handle.
Then one uses a USB cable to directly transfer the files (ringtones or
pictures)to or from their phone from a PC, a number of software products
are available for that, for Motorola its free with the cable.