Mike

Splendid

Been paying a lot of doubles in Colosseum to see which pairs work best
together. These are my favorites.

Raikou and Suicune: This team works great together, I usually start of
with Raikou using rain dance to give him 100% accurate thunder, which
also gives Suicune a powerful hydropump . Raikou also has crunch, and I
have giving him black glasses for a held item to boost that. Suicune has
aroura beam, and I have given him never melt ice to boost that attack
also. I have them both up to level 100. I find that together with thier
combination of electric, dark, ice, and water attacks,they have
something that is effective against any type.

Entei and Meganium: Another great team, I start off with sunny day to
boost Entei's fire attacks and give Meganium "no wait solarbeam", both
are also physically tough, my Entei has stomp, which seems to cause a
lot of flinching, and Meganium is like a tree trunk with body slam. Also
have Entei holding charcoal. Both are at level 100.

Please forgive any spelling, no Pokemon names in the spell checker, and
Microsoft hasnt included a Pokedex in its software yet.

Once upon a time Mike decided to write:

> Been paying a lot of doubles in Colosseum to see which pairs work best
> together. These are my favorites.
>
> Raikou and Suicune: This team works great together, I usually start
> of with Raikou using rain dance to give him 100% accurate thunder,
> which also gives Suicune a powerful hydropump . Raikou also has
> crunch, and I have giving him black glasses for a held item to boost
> that. Suicune has aroura beam, and I have given him never melt ice to
> boost that attack also. I have them both up to level 100. I find
> that together with thier combination of electric, dark, ice, and
> water attacks,they have something that is effective against any type.

I like this combination and have used them myself. I use surf rather than
hydro pump for PPs and accuracy and Ice beam rather than aurora beam for
strength.

> Entei and Meganium: Another great team, I start off with sunny day to
> boost Entei's fire attacks and give Meganium "no wait solarbeam", both
> are also physically tough, my Entei has stomp, which seems to cause a
> lot of flinching, and Meganium is like a tree trunk with body slam.
> Also have Entei holding charcoal. Both are at level 100.

I use this team too and think they are a good duo. Entei scorches everyone
with Flamethrower once sunny day is used. Body Slam is a favourite extra
normal type attack for me because of a high chance of paralysis and it is
also fairly strong. I wish you could buy this as a TM or something. It's a
must for all Normal type Pokémon.

--
Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.

Mike

Splendid

Another team I have been experimenting with is Sudowoodo and Metagross.

This team has tough defense, and strong attacks. They can both stand
their ground in a slugfest.

Metagross has meteor mash, hyper beam, and psychic. I have him with a
silver spoon to give him a psychic blast strong enough to melt your
brain.

I like how Sudowoodo's rock slide hits both opponents at the same time,
and he has a low kick that smashes other rock types to pieces, also
double edge, which inflicts major damage without the usual recoil damage
to the user, thanks to his special ability which prevents that.

Originally I was using Tyranitar with Metagross instead of Sudowoodo. I
would actually prefer to use Tyranitar, he is tougher than Sudowoodo,
and more varied attacks like thunder, blizzard and earthquake. Only
reason I quit using him is because his special ability of instant
sandstorm when sent out was driving me crazy, I couldn't stand waiting
for the text to keep telling me a sandstorm was raging and hitting each
and everyone of them 500 times over and over again between each and
every turn.