shinies

Last response: in Video Games
June 11, 2005 9:46:13 PM

Are shinies still attainable in Emerald? Just curious, because I haven't
encountered one yet (although I know they are near impossible to find
anyway). I found two in one day in Crystal, and none since then.

Also, if I have battle animations turned off, will there still be an
animation if a shiny appears?

More about : shinies

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 9:23:56 AM

My poor niece met a shiny Zigzagoon within the first 20-30 minutes of
EMERALD, but she only had one Pokéball with her and it avoided her
first capture attempt. She's been playing for like three years now and
that was the first (random) shiny Pokémon she had ever encountered, so
I felt really bad for her.

- Chad
who buys every new Pokémon game for his two nieces

!