Windows License

Is there a way to tell what my Windows License number is if i don't have the
original info with me?

I've tried several options in the Help menus, but i cant locate it.

Hi,

This utility works for retail versions:
http://www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/ViewKeyXP.exe

or try this one which just gives you the key for any version:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org