Firered aurora ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi

I just gor the aurora ticket from a Nintendo DS demonstration.

Is it correct that you cannot use it before you have beaten the elite four ?

When I got to the guy at network machine to get the Rainbow PAss he just
tells me that it would be nice to have the machine fixed.

ilDoc

ildocteur wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just gor the aurora ticket from a Nintendo DS demonstration.
>
> Is it correct that you cannot use it before you have beaten the elite four ?
>
> When I got to the guy at network machine to get the Rainbow PAss he just
> tells me that it would be nice to have the machine fixed.
>
> ilDoc

I found this in an FAQ:

"Fly to Vermilion City and go to the port. The guy will notice your
Auroraticket and offer to take you to Birth Island."

Are you going to the right place? It's been a while since I played LG.

I only saw in a walkthrough that you had to exchange you tri-pass for a
rainbow-pass to get to Birth island.

I hvae not tried going to the port to see if the guy will sail me to
Birth. Will try that.

Ildoc

ildocteur wrote:
> I only saw in a walkthrough that you had to exchange you tri-pass for a
> rainbow-pass to get to Birth island.
>
> I hvae not tried going to the port to see if the guy will sail me to
> Birth. Will try that.

Let me know. If that doesn't work, maybe I can find something else if
you don't.

Btw, I'm very jealous of your ticket, and officially, I hate you. :)

Hi John,

It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
me to the traditional islands.

I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
possible if you have the nationalpokedex.

If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.

ilDOC

ildocteur wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
> me to the traditional islands.
>
> I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
> exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
> possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
>

> If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
> that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.

Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just cheat
for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to get to
Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first, because you
have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's called).

I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing to
do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)

John Salerno wrote:
> ildocteur wrote:
>
>>Hi John,
>>
>>It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
>>me to the traditional islands.

Another thing I'm noticing is that most FAQs mention that you need to
defeat the Elite Four in order to access islands 4-7, but they don't
specifically say islands 8 or 9. But it's probably just an extension of
the second set of islands, meaning you need the tripass.

Hi,

An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
http://vba.ngemu.com/

The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal files
on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same game. The
disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to your "real"
GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the emulator into your
real game unless you have flash cart.

A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA and
you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and from
the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal commercial
games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200 depending on the
feature and how many games the can hold at once.

The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games in
in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that will
aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original cart, but
in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more dodgey places
on the net to download the so called ROM that is typically between 3 and
12 megabytes in zipped format.

Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
major internet portal/searchengine.

ilDOC

ildocteur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
> on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
> http://vba.ngemu.com/
>
> The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal files
> on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same game. The
> disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to your "real"
> GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the emulator into your
> real game unless you have flash cart.
>
> A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
> to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA and
> you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and from
> the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal commercial
> games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200 depending on the
> feature and how many games the can hold at once.
>
> The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games in
> in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that will
> aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original cart, but
> in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more dodgey places
> on the net to download the so called ROM that is typically between 3 and
> 12 megabytes in zipped format.
>
> Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
> discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
> major internet portal/searchengine.
>

> ilDOC
>

> John Salerno wrote:
>
>>ildocteur wrote:
>>

>>>Hi John,
>>>
>>>It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to
>>>take me to the traditional islands.
>>>
>>>I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
>>>exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
>>>possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
>>>

>>>If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
>>>that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.
>>

>>Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
>>Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just cheat
>>for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to get to
>>Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first, because you
>>have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's called).
>>
>>I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing to
>>do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)

Thanks for the info. Quick question: is there any way to get the Deoxys
to my Emerald gamepak, or will it just have to be on the flash cart?

If you have two GBA's and a link cable. At you are at the stage in
Firered that allows you to link to Ruby/sapphire/Emerald (The netwpork
machine has to be fixed) You can swap the Deoxys for another Pokemon in
Emerald.

ilDOc

John Salerno wrote:
> ildocteur wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
>> on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
>> http://vba.ngemu.com/
>>
>> The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal
>> files on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same
>> game. The disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to
>> your "real" GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the
>> emulator into your real game unless you have flash cart.
>>
>> A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
>> to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA
>> and you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and
>> from the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal
>> commercial games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200
>> depending on the feature and how many games the can hold at once.
>>
>> The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games
>> in in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that
>> will aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original
>> cart, but in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more
>> dodgey places on the net to download the so called ROM that is
>> typically between 3 and 12 megabytes in zipped format.
>>
>> Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
>> discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
>> major internet portal/searchengine.
>>

>> ilDOC
>>

>> John Salerno wrote:

>>> Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
>>> Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just
>>> cheat for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to
>>> get to Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first,
>>> because you have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's
>>> called).
>>>
>>> I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing
>>> to do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)
>

> Thanks for the info. Quick question: is there any way to get the Deoxys
> to my Emerald gamepak, or will it just have to be on the flash cart?

BEnji

Hi can you emeil me a save game with the aurora ticket plssss or any other ticket?????....... My emeil is Wazzupwazzup_619@Yahoo.com I already have a visual boy advance or gba emulator so can u pls send one to me????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

michael1669

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2007
:na: :na: :na: I hav an emerald gamesave i could send sum1 : has

deoxys, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Mewtwo, Regirock, Groudon, Pikachu ( lv 100 ), Shiny Wingull ( 100 ), Regice, Suicune, Moltres, Jirachi, Ditto, Alakazam, Machamp, Machoke, Machop, Squirtle, Charmander, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Blastoise, Charizard, Unowns Z, R and J, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Raikou, Rayqauza, Mew, Latias, Wailord, Shiny Charizard, Relicanth, Pikachu, Oddish, 3 Eggs, Pikachu, Shiny Charizard and last of all Shiny Rayquaza... Email me for .sgm :D :D :D
[Email Removed]

Sorry i changed to vista

radnor

This file just hitted a epic status.

Posted in 05
Resurrected in 06
Resurrected in 07
Resurrected in 08

Ill see ya next year !!!!

aziraphale

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

There are so many things wrong with this post, I don't think I can count that high...

phong1970

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
i have a red fire game no auroro ticket and i have all pokemon for grassland forest,water's-edge,sea,cave,moutain,rough-terrain,urban,rare.I have all of those pokemon even ones from diffrent pokemon games
seen:
kanto 151
national 386
owned:
kanto 151
national 386

spuddyt

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
you know I wonder if anyone has actually got all the pokemon from all the games yet? because they deserve to be shot for wasting their lives...