Closed

Firered aurora ticket.

Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

Hi

I just gor the aurora ticket from a Nintendo DS demonstration.

Is it correct that you cannot use it before you have beaten the elite four ?

When I got to the guy at network machine to get the Rainbow PAss he just
tells me that it would be nice to have the machine fixed.

ilDoc
22 answers Last reply
More about firered aurora ticket
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    ildocteur wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I just gor the aurora ticket from a Nintendo DS demonstration.
    >
    > Is it correct that you cannot use it before you have beaten the elite four ?
    >
    > When I got to the guy at network machine to get the Rainbow PAss he just
    > tells me that it would be nice to have the machine fixed.
    >
    > ilDoc

    I found this in an FAQ:

    "Fly to Vermilion City and go to the port. The guy will notice your
    Auroraticket and offer to take you to Birth Island."

    Are you going to the right place? It's been a while since I played LG.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    I only saw in a walkthrough that you had to exchange you tri-pass for a
    rainbow-pass to get to Birth island.

    I hvae not tried going to the port to see if the guy will sail me to
    Birth. Will try that.

    Ildoc


    John Salerno wrote:
    > ildocteur wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I just gor the aurora ticket from a Nintendo DS demonstration.
    >>
    >> Is it correct that you cannot use it before you have beaten the elite
    >> four ?
    >>
    >> When I got to the guy at network machine to get the Rainbow PAss he
    >> just tells me that it would be nice to have the machine fixed.
    >>
    >> ilDoc
    >
    >
    > I found this in an FAQ:
    >
    > "Fly to Vermilion City and go to the port. The guy will notice your
    > Auroraticket and offer to take you to Birth Island."
    >
    > Are you going to the right place? It's been a while since I played LG.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    ildocteur wrote:
    > I only saw in a walkthrough that you had to exchange you tri-pass for a
    > rainbow-pass to get to Birth island.
    >
    > I hvae not tried going to the port to see if the guy will sail me to
    > Birth. Will try that.

    Let me know. If that doesn't work, maybe I can find something else if
    you don't.

    Btw, I'm very jealous of your ticket, and officially, I hate you. :)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Hi John,

    It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
    me to the traditional islands.

    I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
    exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
    possible if you have the nationalpokedex.


    If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
    that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.

    ilDOC


    John Salerno wrote:
    > ildocteur wrote:
    >
    >> I only saw in a walkthrough that you had to exchange you tri-pass for
    >> a rainbow-pass to get to Birth island.
    >>
    >> I hvae not tried going to the port to see if the guy will sail me to
    >> Birth. Will try that.
    >
    >
    > Let me know. If that doesn't work, maybe I can find something else if
    > you don't.
    >
    > Btw, I'm very jealous of your ticket, and officially, I hate you. :)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    ildocteur wrote:
    > Hi John,
    >
    > It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
    > me to the traditional islands.
    >
    > I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
    > exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
    > possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
    >
    >
    > If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
    > that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.

    Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
    Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just cheat
    for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to get to
    Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first, because you
    have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's called).

    I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing to
    do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    John Salerno wrote:
    > ildocteur wrote:
    >
    >>Hi John,
    >>
    >>It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to take
    >>me to the traditional islands.

    Another thing I'm noticing is that most FAQs mention that you need to
    defeat the Elite Four in order to access islands 4-7, but they don't
    specifically say islands 8 or 9. But it's probably just an extension of
    the second set of islands, meaning you need the tripass.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    Hi,

    An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
    on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
    http://vba.ngemu.com/

    The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal files
    on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same game. The
    disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to your "real"
    GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the emulator into your
    real game unless you have flash cart.

    A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
    to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA and
    you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and from
    the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal commercial
    games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200 depending on the
    feature and how many games the can hold at once.

    The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games in
    in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that will
    aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original cart, but
    in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more dodgey places
    on the net to download the so called ROM that is typically between 3 and
    12 megabytes in zipped format.

    Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
    discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
    major internet portal/searchengine.


    ilDOC


    John Salerno wrote:
    > ildocteur wrote:
    >
    >> Hi John,
    >>
    >> It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to
    >> take me to the traditional islands.
    >>
    >> I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
    >> exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
    >> possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
    >>
    >>
    >> If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
    >> that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.
    >
    >
    > Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
    > Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just cheat
    > for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to get to
    > Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first, because you
    > have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's called).
    >
    > I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing to
    > do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    ildocteur wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
    > on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
    > http://vba.ngemu.com/
    >
    > The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal files
    > on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same game. The
    > disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to your "real"
    > GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the emulator into your
    > real game unless you have flash cart.
    >
    > A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
    > to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA and
    > you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and from
    > the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal commercial
    > games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200 depending on the
    > feature and how many games the can hold at once.
    >
    > The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games in
    > in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that will
    > aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original cart, but
    > in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more dodgey places
    > on the net to download the so called ROM that is typically between 3 and
    > 12 megabytes in zipped format.
    >
    > Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
    > discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
    > major internet portal/searchengine.
    >
    >
    > ilDOC
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > John Salerno wrote:
    >
    >>ildocteur wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Hi John,
    >>>
    >>>It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to
    >>>take me to the traditional islands.
    >>>
    >>>I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one and
    >>>exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to be
    >>>possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a gamesave
    >>>that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate me.
    >>
    >>
    >>Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
    >>Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just cheat
    >>for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to get to
    >>Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first, because you
    >>have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's called).
    >>
    >>I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing to
    >>do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)

    Thanks for the info. Quick question: is there any way to get the Deoxys
    to my Emerald gamepak, or will it just have to be on the flash cart?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.nintendo.pokemon (More info?)

    If you have two GBA's and a link cable. At you are at the stage in
    Firered that allows you to link to Ruby/sapphire/Emerald (The netwpork
    machine has to be fixed) You can swap the Deoxys for another Pokemon in
    Emerald.

    ilDOc


    John Salerno wrote:
    > ildocteur wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> An emulator is a program that allows you to play GameBoy Advance games
    >> on your PC. The best is VisualBoy Advance that can be downloaded at
    >> http://vba.ngemu.com/
    >>
    >> The advantage of that is that the game saves are stored in normal
    >> files on your PC, so you can have multible save version of the same
    >> game. The disadvantage is that he emulator does not support linking to
    >> your "real" GBA, so you cannot get you captured Deoxy from the
    >> emulator into your real game unless you have flash cart.
    >>
    >> A flash cart i bascally an empty programmable gba game. You connect it
    >> to your pc either be a special peice of hardware or through your GBA
    >> and you can then read/write games and gamesaves from the cart to and
    >> from the PC. The games are played on the GBA console like normal
    >> commercial games. A cart can be bought from around $100 to $200
    >> depending on the feature and how many games the can hold at once.
    >>
    >> The disadvantage of both is that you have to somehow obtain the games
    >> in in binary form. Normally the flash carts comes with software that
    >> will aloow you to read the games (and the game save) of an original
    >> cart, but in case of the emulator you need to visit some of the more
    >> dodgey places on the net to download the so called ROM that is
    >> typically between 3 and 12 megabytes in zipped format.
    >>
    >> Please email me if you want to persue any of these options and we can
    >> discuss further. replace the text "theportalwithy" with the name of a
    >> major internet portal/searchengine.
    >>
    >>
    >> ilDOC
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> John Salerno wrote:
    >>
    >>> ildocteur wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> Hi John,
    >>>>
    >>>> It did not work at the habour in Vermillion the guy only offered to
    >>>> take me to the traditional islands.
    >>>>
    >>>> I found in another faq that you have to go to Celio in island one
    >>>> and exchange you tri-pass for a rainbow pass. And that seems only to
    >>>> be possible if you have the nationalpokedex.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> If you have a flash card or a GBA emulator I can e-mail you a
    >>>> gamesave that has the aurora ticket. That way you don't have to hate
    >>>> me.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Hmm, finding a straight-forward answer is harder than I thought.
    >>> Probably because getting the ticket is so rare, most people just
    >>> cheat for it. Anyway, if it *is* necessary to have the tri-pass to
    >>> get to Birth Island, then yes you must defeat the Elite Four first,
    >>> because you have to complete the crystal machine (or whatever it's
    >>> called).
    >>>
    >>> I'm not sure how flashcards or emulators work, but I'm very willing
    >>> to do research and buy one if you don't mind sending me the ticket! :)
    >
    >
    > Thanks for the info. Quick question: is there any way to get the Deoxys
    > to my Emerald gamepak, or will it just have to be on the flash cart?
  10. Hi can you emeil me a save game with the aurora ticket plssss or any other ticket?????....... My emeil is Wazzupwazzup_619@Yahoo.com I already have a visual boy advance or gba emulator so can u pls send one to me????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  11. yo i got the mystery gift but how i can get a aurora ticket pleassse tel me :( :( :( :( :( :(
  12. :na: :na: :na: I hav an emerald gamesave i could send sum1 : has

    deoxys, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latios, Mewtwo, Regirock, Groudon, Pikachu ( lv 100 ), Shiny Wingull ( 100 ), Regice, Suicune, Moltres, Jirachi, Ditto, Alakazam, Machamp, Machoke, Machop, Squirtle, Charmander, Wartortle, Charmeleon, Blastoise, Charizard, Unowns Z, R and J, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, Raikou, Rayqauza, Mew, Latias, Wailord, Shiny Charizard, Relicanth, Pikachu, Oddish, 3 Eggs, Pikachu, Shiny Charizard and last of all Shiny Rayquaza... Email me for .sgm :D :D :D


    Sorry i changed to vista
  13. http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=16d03f1a7feec4211705e5db87196c3d

    scrol l down and wait 30 seconds, u can download a GAMEBOY ADVANCE called VBA ( Visual Boy Advance )
  14. Hey will someone please send me the file with a rainbow ticket tainted_x@yahoo.com
  15. please send me the aurora ticket file. i have a gba emulator. thanks. dfrzn1@yahoo.com.ph
  16. ran81 said:
    please send me the aurora ticket file. i have a gba emulator. thanks. dfrzn1@yahoo.com.ph


    This file just hitted a epic status.

    Posted in 05
    Resurrected in 06
    Resurrected in 07
    Resurrected in 08

    Ill see ya next year !!!!
  17. BEnji said:
    Hi can you emeil me a save game with the aurora ticket plssss or any other ticket?????....... My emeil is Wazzupwazzup_619@Yahoo.com I already have a visual boy advance or gba emulator so can u pls send one to me????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


    There are so many things wrong with this post, I don't think I can count that high...
  18. i have a red fire game no auroro ticket and i have all pokemon for grassland forest,water's-edge,sea,cave,moutain,rough-terrain,urban,rare.I have all of those pokemon even ones from diffrent pokemon games
    seen:
    kanto 151
    national 386
    owned:
    kanto 151
    national 386
  19. when i went to one of the pokemon center 2 floor there was no man with a green hat
  20. you know I wonder if anyone has actually got all the pokemon from all the games yet? because they deserve to be shot for wasting their lives...
  21. Again.....

    This thread..... maybe it has some special destiny, so it cannot be dstroyed.

    DIE THREAD, DIE!
  22. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Nintendo Video Games