X-post from alt.games.pokemon

Mike

Splendid

Group: alt.games.pokemon Date: Wed, Jun 8,
2005, 9:27pm From: Torcoal@webtv.net
(Mike)

> time... pie_garnishment@lycos.com
> (Winnie Oakbob)
>Who had a brainstorm of gargantuan
> proportions, and decided to perplex us with
> this inquisition...

>I wonder if they (pokemon) have balls and if
> yes, how much cum is inside those balls ...

If Mr garnishment were the Einstein he presents himself to be, then he
would had studied the issue before hand, and armed with facts and
knowledge, he would have already had the answer with no need to ask any
further, for he would indeed have known that yes, pokemon do have balls,
and yes, those balls do contain cum. (p.s. not all pokemon have balls,
this is only in reference to the species that do)
Now the amounts will of course depend upon the species of pokemon, i.e..
if you are speaking of say a Plusle, than your ball size and amount of
material held within are miniscule. On the other hand, if we are talking
about a Wailord, than you have one honking set of buffoons that would
blow with the force of a hydropump during a rain dance while holding
mystic water.

Hope that answers your question.

Mike

Once upon a time Mike decided to write:

> Group: alt.games.pokemon Date: Wed, Jun 8,
> 2005, 9:27pm From: Torcoal@webtv.net
> (Mike)

>> time... pie_garnishment@lycos.com
>> (Winnie Oakbob)
>> Who had a brainstorm of gargantuan
>> proportions, and decided to perplex us with
>> this inquisition...
>
>> I wonder if they (pokemon) have balls and if
>> yes, how much cum is inside those balls ...
>
> If Mr garnishment were the Einstein he presents himself to be, then he
> would had studied the issue before hand, and armed with facts and
> knowledge, he would have already had the answer with no need to ask
> any further, for he would indeed have known that yes, pokemon do have
> balls, and yes, those balls do contain cum. (p.s. not all pokemon
> have balls, this is only in reference to the species that do)
> Now the amounts will of course depend upon the species of pokemon,
> i.e.. if you are speaking of say a Plusle, than your ball size and
> amount of material held within are miniscule. On the other hand, if
> we are talking about a Wailord, than you have one honking set of
> buffoons that would blow with the force of a hydropump during a rain
> dance while holding mystic water.
>
> Hope that answers your question.

Yes I saw that. Pitty that a.g.p is completely dead.

--
Remove ALL_YOUR_HARDWARE to reply by email.