Postage Forwarding Services

Whomastadon

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2011
Hi,

I am looking to build a new computer at the start of next year and would like to buy my products from newegg.com as i believe they have the best range and lowest prices. Only problem is that I live in Australia. Using a PFS ( postage forwarding service ) like bongo or shipit would make this possible.

I've looked at all the leading computer wholesalers in australia but their prices seem to be about ~20% - ~40% more expensive than off newegg and they have such a limited range of products it's a joke. ( It's like we are living 1 year in the past and technology hasn't caught up yet. )

I wanted to know if anyone has used any of these services before. I researched them extensively over the past week and from what i have gathered it seems rather reasonable. The one aspect of using a postage forwarding service that is holding me back is if i was delivered a faulty item. It would be a major headache to RMA a product back to the USA organising it through the PFS.

If anyone has any opinions or experiences getting computer parts delivered through a PFS. OR does anyone know of any computer wholesalers in Australia similar to newegg. ( Don't say MSY, I refuse to give them my money after they got fined by the ACC for dodgy business practices).

Thanks.