Dept. Store Lotto Corner

When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
even the ones in storage?
3 answers Last reply
More about dept store lotto corner

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, theMonitor wrote:
    > When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
    > even the ones in storage?

    Probably.

    theMonitor wrote:
    > When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
    > even the ones in storage?

    I actually had a match one time, and I only have three different ID numbers.

    Anyway, yeah, it checks them all.

    In <A5Pre.123583$J25.92263@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
    theMonitor took 4 lines to utter:

    >When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
    >even the ones in storage?

    Yes, all ID numbers of owned pokemon are checked.

Games Storage Nintendo Video Games