Dept. Store Lotto Corner

Last response: in Video Games
a b G Storage
June 15, 2005 4:37:20 AM

When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
even the ones in storage?
Anonymous
a b G Storage
June 15, 2005 8:01:43 AM

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, theMonitor wrote:
> When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
> even the ones in storage?

Probably.

a b G Storage
June 16, 2005 1:10:45 AM

theMonitor wrote:
> When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
> even the ones in storage?

I actually had a match one time, and I only have three different ID numbers.

Anyway, yeah, it checks them all.
June 16, 2005 1:23:10 AM

In <A5Pre.123583$J25.92263@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
theMonitor took 4 lines to utter:

>When the Lotto Person checks the ID numbers, do they check ALL ID numbers,
>even the ones in storage?

Yes, all ID numbers of owned pokemon are checked.
!