Sign in with
Your question

OMG!!!!!! Core3 Trio has arrived!!!!!

Last response: in CPUs
March 27, 2007 3:00:05 PM

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Features:
* can be used both in the table (Desktop mode) and in the mobile (Stand by mode), outdoors.
* one should use additional cooling.
* recommended with any forms of suitable products of strange producers.
* it preserves the high parameters even without the cooling and the associated products.

http://www.euclid.ru/forms/view_alltype.php?ItemNumber=CORE3TRIO&ProdLine=noType

More about : omg core3 trio arrived

March 27, 2007 3:13:15 PM

I can't see the pics either :?:
March 27, 2007 3:13:43 PM

Quote:
The pictures dont work for me...

me neither
Related resources
March 27, 2007 3:16:06 PM

Quote:
The pictures dont work for me...

Me neither. I also noticed the pictures didn't show when I went to Tom's PCI-E article today. Wonder if there's a general problem there, at least for the moment?
March 27, 2007 3:25:52 PM

ROFL

Looks tasty...mmmmmm :lol:  :lol: 

I am not so sure of the performance side though....
March 27, 2007 3:32:20 PM

Quote:
ROFL

Would be lots of fun testing it. :D  :D  :D  :D  :oops:  :oops: 

a b à CPUs
March 27, 2007 3:55:02 PM

I wonder which chipset would work with that? I've always been a fan of Lay's SV (Salt & Vinegar) chips.
March 27, 2007 3:56:44 PM

Quote:
I think this is what the OP was referring to, HaHa :lol: 
http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=547

Yes! I'll buy one of those and give it a complete performance review.

No wait, are there any restrictions on importing this high performance technology?
March 27, 2007 4:01:37 PM

Quote:
I wonder which chipset would work with that? I've always been a fan of Lay's SV (Salt & Vinegar) chips.

I'd recommend a Tostito's chipset with the a queso thermal mangement system although the salsa thermal mangement sytems also work well.
March 27, 2007 4:08:58 PM

What the hell? Does AMD have any plans to come out with a competing product?
March 27, 2007 4:14:48 PM

Quote:
What the hell? Does AMD have any plans to come out with a competing product?

Forget it! Euclid are bullies. Likely going to 'flood' the market with high end Vodka for low prices.
March 27, 2007 4:38:16 PM

I wanna try that :) 
March 27, 2007 4:40:53 PM

Quote:

L O L that was bad.....
March 27, 2007 5:04:33 PM

It's a box with a vodka, I think and three shot glasses. LOL.
March 27, 2007 5:14:58 PM

the new and revolutionary core3trio: designed to give you a hangover faster than any other type of vodka

hahahahahahahahahaha
March 27, 2007 5:15:55 PM

Can i use existing shot glasses or will i have to upgrade?
March 27, 2007 5:18:23 PM

DON'T COMPUTE & DRIVE!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 
March 27, 2007 5:50:09 PM

core 3 trio?

ha i predicted this last month 8)
a b à CPUs
March 27, 2007 6:08:05 PM

Oh for fv*k sake, a bad processor joke pushing over priced Russian swill. Old news anyway, this was floating around other sites over 3 months ago.

What makes a person say, "Hmm, my geek friends at Tom's forumz would appreciate old news like this!" Someone with obviously way too much time on their hands, that's who...

These forums have jumped the shark.

+1 post for me

Good day!
March 27, 2007 6:10:38 PM

Didn't we see this a few months back when someone thought it was a real cpu? :p 
March 27, 2007 6:33:09 PM

Pfft, I still stand by AMD
March 27, 2007 7:31:54 PM

Quote:
ROFL

Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.
March 27, 2007 7:39:17 PM

Quote:
ROFL

Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.Apparently, they're not "seasoned" drinkers....they have to learn to pace themselves. 8)
March 27, 2007 7:40:48 PM

Quote:
ROFL

Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.Apparently, they're not "seasoned" drinkers....they have to learn to pace themselves. 8)

Look old enough to me :D  :D 

Then again - over in the USA you guys can't start till 21!
March 27, 2007 7:51:48 PM

I'm in Canada....19 is the legal drinking age. :wink:
March 27, 2007 8:05:06 PM

Quote:
I'm in Canada....19 is the legal drinking age. :wink:

still too old :p 

18 here in the UK.

Although come to think of it, i haven't been ID'd for booze since the first months on my 17th birthday! Very slackly enforced indeed.
March 27, 2007 8:13:27 PM

Its not 19 in all of Canada. Quebec is 18 because its still aparet of Europe!
March 27, 2007 8:16:57 PM

Quote:

Europe PRAWNS you Americans :D  (Yes, Canadians are part of America. No matter what the citizens of the USA says, it isn't the only country in "America")
March 27, 2007 8:25:54 PM

Quote:

No, no you're not....

Manitoba, my real home, is 18 as well...
March 28, 2007 1:08:35 AM

Quote:

Europe PRAWNS you Americans :D  (Yes, Canadians are part of America. No matter what the citizens of the USA says, it isn't the only country in "America")

LOLOLOLOL...

So true. The only thing Canadians can say t identify themselves is that we arn't american lol 8)

And quebec sux canada rox :lol:  :p  :roll: :wink:
March 28, 2007 1:14:58 AM

im american, but would love to visit canada.
March 28, 2007 1:22:42 AM

Quote:

Well if you do, avoid toronto or even southern ontario in general. People in my area are the whiniest bunch of bastards around, absolutly annoying. I would go to alberta or bc for the scenery, and the not so stupid people. :wink:
March 28, 2007 1:28:28 AM

Quote:

Well if you do, avoid toronto or even southern ontario in general. People in my area are the whiniest bunch of bastards around, absolutly annoying. I would go to alberta or bc for the scenery, and the not so stupid people. :wink:

we have that here in the u.s. :lol: 

and then some.
March 28, 2007 1:49:32 AM

Yep, those are the people who address Canadians saying, "Hello, our Eskimo neighbors to the south!"
March 28, 2007 1:56:28 AM

I am riding your cannondale to boom-a-rang's in the moring for ham and eggs, so meet me there! :twisted:
March 28, 2007 1:57:42 AM

ok then 8)
March 28, 2007 5:16:30 AM

umm. is it just me seeing that all that unopened beer was added to the picture with the use of photoshop?
The original had just water and vodka on the table. :p 
March 28, 2007 3:52:49 PM

Quote:

Best place to visit is quebec ... most beautiful women in the world and horny as hell also :p 
March 28, 2007 4:02:57 PM

Theres also the Extreme version coming which contains Sera****
Ive also heard about LV versions (usual beer)
March 28, 2007 5:43:56 PM

Quote:
umm. is it just me seeing that all that unopened beer was added to the picture with the use of photoshop?
The original had just water and vodka on the table. :p 
Yeah, i didn't notice that. :wink: Oh well, they work good for effect, and solidfy the apparent reason for the guys' collapse. :D  I thought it was kinda funny. I've been there, done that many many many times. :oops:  :oops:  ....in my youth. 8)
March 28, 2007 5:44:28 PM

Quote:

Best place to visit is quebec ... most beautiful women in the world and horny as hell also :p No Comment. :?
March 28, 2007 5:46:07 PM

Quote:
Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.

Comparing this pic to the one in link http://www.xumor.ru/show.php?id=4657 the bottles seem to be added afterwards. Well, after all they are russian drinkers. I would skip the drinking contest with them.

(Russian dies after winning vodka-drinking contest)In my young and stupid days, i'd never turn down a drinking contest.... i usually won, but losing was fun too. :D  :D  :D 
March 29, 2007 2:45:01 AM

Quote:

Best place to visit is quebec ... most beautiful women in the world and horny as hell also :p No Comment. :?

Ya i was just in Ottawa and thats not even quebc yet but damn the french hotties are commin outta the woodwork. Women are the only thing the french do right :p 
a b à CPUs
March 29, 2007 3:36:39 AM

Quote:
I'd recommend a Tostito's chipset with the a queso thermal mangement system although the salsa thermal mangement sytems also work well.

I also heard a Doritos CR (cool ranch) chipset with a FO (French onion) thermal system works wonders as well.
March 29, 2007 4:10:26 AM

Quote:

Comparing this pic to the one in link http://www.xumor.ru/show.php?id=4657 the bottles seem to be added afterwards. Well, after all they are russian drinkers. I would skip the drinking contest with them.

(Russian dies after winning vodka-drinking contest)In my young and stupid days, i'd never turn down a drinking contest.... i usually won, but losing was fun too. :D  :D  :D 

I can see it now, you and dewd suckin down vodka. :lol: 
March 29, 2007 4:10:34 PM

Quote:
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

LOL! 'Revolutionary' performance! I love that :tongue:
!