OMG!!!!!! Core3 Trio has arrived!!!!!

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
1.jpg

Features:
* can be used both in the table (Desktop mode) and in the mobile (Stand by mode), outdoors.
* one should use additional cooling.
* recommended with any forms of suitable products of strange producers.
* it preserves the high parameters even without the cooling and the associated products.

http://www.euclid.ru/forms/view_alltype.php?ItemNumber=CORE3TRIO&ProdLine=noType

2.jpg

3.jpg

sailer

Splendid
I think this is what the OP was referring to, HaHa :lol:
http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=547

Yes! I'll buy one of those and give it a complete performance review.

No wait, are there any restrictions on importing this high performance technology?

BaldEagle

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2004
I wonder which chipset would work with that? I've always been a fan of Lay's SV (Salt & Vinegar) chips.

I'd recommend a Tostito's chipset with the a queso thermal mangement system although the salsa thermal mangement sytems also work well.

Oh for fv*k sake, a bad processor joke pushing over priced Russian swill. Old news anyway, this was floating around other sites over 3 months ago.

What makes a person say, "Hmm, my geek friends at Tom's forumz would appreciate old news like this!" Someone with obviously way too much time on their hands, that's who...

These forums have jumped the shark.

+1 post for me

Good day!

quantumsheep

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
ROFL

Looks tasty...mmmmmm :lol: :lol:

I am not so sure of the performance side though....
Would be lots of fun testing it. :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops:

Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
ROFL

Looks tasty...mmmmmm :lol: :lol:

I am not so sure of the performance side though....
Would be lots of fun testing it. :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops:

Those faggots! Still loads of unopened beers on a table. I pride myself on never passing out at a party till all the boozeahol is gone.Apparently, they're not "seasoned" drinkers....they have to learn to pace themselves. 8)