Display will not save

Is there anything I can do that will save my display? It always reverts
the tool bar back to Windows Classic - that beige, flat display... I
don't particularly like it, but also don't like changing the display
every day more than once....

KMP <kathykane@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there anything I can do that will save my display? It always reverts
>the tool bar back to Windows Classic - that beige, flat display... I
>don't particularly like it, but also don't like changing the display
>every day more than once....

Create a new user account and see if it works there. If so, copy over
your old user account: "How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151).

--
(tm)