passwords need to be entered

Hi

I am running xp home through an internet sharing connection to a machine
running xp pro. Every time I open my outlook express I need to enter
passwords for my email accounts. The remember passwords box thing is ticked
but greyed out and never remembers my passwords.

I tried a fix a while back - but didn't work. Any step by step approach to
making this work would be appreicated.

Thanks

Doug
1 answer Last reply
More about passwords entered

    "Doug" <dougie_cam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I am running xp home through an internet sharing connection to a machine
    >running xp pro. Every time I open my outlook express I need to enter
    >passwords for my email accounts. The remember passwords box thing is ticked
    >but greyed out and never remembers my passwords.

    See "OLEXP: Your Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or Windows
    XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264672). Further help is
    available from

    --
    (tm)