HELP me CHOOSE a CASE PLEASE

HI,

Im looking at the following cases:

Aerocool Zero Degree
Raidmax Smilidon

I can get raidmax, aerocool, and antec cases only, so if there are any other suggestions let me know.

I am leaning towards the zero degree.....

Please help

Thanks
12 answers Last reply
More about help choose case please
  1. I have a similar AeroCool case (the ExtremEngine 3T) and it's quite nice. The machining isn't perfect or anything, but it has a really great airflow design and the finish is nice.

I would suggest if you get that case to do what I did and mod it with a top exhaust.

Other options would include the Antec Nine Hundred and P182 (it's not out yet but I think it's about to be).
  2. Thanks,

I have also seens the gigabyte aurora, any ideas on this?
  3. The airflow on that one doesn't look nearly as good to me... just doesn't seem to be in the same high-performance class as the other cases I mentioned.

EDIT: I know you listed the three brands you like, but this case looks really awesome so I thought I'd throw it out there:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146018

Almost wish I had purchased that one myself.
  4. I feel the 3t is a bit too plasticy.....
  5. Quote:
    I feel the 3t is a bit too plasticy.....

The front doors are brushed aluminum so that helps the look a lot. The rest is steel with a nice flecked black paint on it. A couple parts are plastic though, so I know what you mean.
  6. The NZXT looks cool i guess but the chassis is aluminium and the front panel is plastic. Dont know how strong it would be. I can get that one,
    not sure though.

I can get the zerodegree and aurora cheaper.

The aurora is fully aluminium incliding front panel and door.

Not sure about the zerodegree I know the door is aluminium.

Id the raidmax smiliodon that bad? seems to have doors that open nicely and a removal md tray. But the air flow doesnt seem that good.....

still dont know what to buy.....
  7. Personally I think every Raidmax case I've seen looks cheesy, but that's just my opinion.
  8. Yep a bit cheesy.

I had a look at the antec 900, doesnt seem much different to the zerodegree which is cheaper.....
  9. I had no idea that the P182 existed - the P180 is very nice, and the P182 is a nice update. Gun metal black? Crome? Sweet.

I really like my P180, but the P182 looks damned sexy.

- Cheers.
  10. WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! ANTEC 900 ALL THE WAY, SICKEST CASE IN THE WORLD, AND ITS PRETTY CHEAP!
  11. If i had to rank the cases in order of price from lowest to highest of what i can get it would be:

Raidmax Smilidon
    Aerocool 3T
    Aerocool Zerodegree
    Gigabyte aurora
    Antec 900
    Antec P190

Anyway hows the antec p160?
  12. Have been looking at the temaltake stuff as well.

How good are these :

Armor
    Armor junior
    Tsunami
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Aerocool Raidmax Components Product