Ruby - Getting a Moon stone.

Last response: in Video Games
July 6, 2005 11:21:15 PM

Hi

My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
way of getting it again ?

ilDoc

More about : ruby moon stone

July 7, 2005 2:57:51 AM

In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:

>Hi
>
>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
>way of getting it again ?
>
>ilDoc

You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 11:04:03 AM

Mick wrote:
> In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
>>way of getting it again ?
>>
>>ilDoc
>

> You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
> Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
> 'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
> Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
> trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
> common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
> a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
> in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Thats great. Thanks for a quick reply.

ilDoc
July 7, 2005 10:35:53 PM

In <42ccb7c5$0$26165$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
ildocteur took 28 lines to utter:

>Mick wrote:
>> In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
>> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
>>

>>>Hi
>>>
>>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
>>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
>>>way of getting it again ?
>>>
>>>ilDoc
>>

>> You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
>> Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
>> 'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
>> Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
>> trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
>> common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
>> a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
>> in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.
>>

>Thats great. Thanks for a quick reply.
>
>ilDoc

You betcha.
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 3:38:52 AM

Mick wrote:
> In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
>>way of getting it again ?
>>
>>ilDoc
>

> You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
> Sapphire,

also Emerald
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 3:40:43 AM

John Salerno wrote:
> Mick wrote:
>
>>In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
>> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
>>

>>>Hi
>>>
>>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
>>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
>>>way of getting it again ?
>>>
>>>ilDoc
>>

>>You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
>>Sapphire,
>

> also Emerald

my mistake, emerald has solrock
!