Ruby - Getting a Moon stone.

Hi

My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
way of getting it again ?

ilDoc
5 answers Last reply
More about ruby moon stone

    In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:

    >Hi
    >
    >My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
    >is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
    >way of getting it again ?
    >
    >ilDoc

    You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
    Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
    'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
    Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
    trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
    common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
    a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
    in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.

    Mick wrote:
    > In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    > ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
    >>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
    >>way of getting it again ?
    >>
    >>ilDoc
    >

    > You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
    > Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
    > 'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
    > Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
    > trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
    > common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
    > a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
    > in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.

    Thats great. Thanks for a quick reply.

    ilDoc

    In <42ccb7c5$0$26165$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    ildocteur took 28 lines to utter:

    >Mick wrote:
    >> In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    >> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
    >>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
    >>>way of getting it again ?
    >>>
    >>>ilDoc
    >>

    >> You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
    >> Sapphire, or know somebody with it; use a pokemon with 'Thief' or
    >> 'Covet' to steal them -- it saves you having to catch dozens of
    >> Lunatones on the off-chance that they are carrying one -- and then
    >> trade the Moon Stone/s over to Ruby. Be aware that they are not
    >> common, and it can take some time to come across a Lunatone carrying
    >> a Moon Stone. Alternatively, you could get one from a wild Clefairy
    >> in Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green.
    >>

    >Thats great. Thanks for a quick reply.
    >
    >ilDoc

    You betcha.

    Mick wrote:
    > In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    > ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
    >>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
    >>way of getting it again ?
    >>
    >>ilDoc
    >

    > You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
    > Sapphire,

    also Emerald

    John Salerno wrote:
    > Mick wrote:
    >
    >>In <42cc130d$0$191$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk>,
    >> ilDocteur took 7 lines to utter:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>My son wants to evovle his jugglypuff but it seems that the Moon stone
    >>>is gone from the metorite cave. And it's not in his BAG. Is there any
    >>>way of getting it again ?
    >>>
    >>>ilDoc
    >>

    >>You can get them from wild Lunatones, so you will need Pokemon
    >>Sapphire,
    >

    > also Emerald

    my mistake, emerald has solrock

Ruby Games Nintendo Video Games