How to get X1950 temps with CCC

NightlySputnik

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2006
Might have been asked before, sorry if that's the case.

I'm trying to get my Asus X1950Pro core temps with CCC, set in expert mode, but can't find it.

Where should I look for it?

I remember seing it but I can't find it anymore. I only want to make sure it has enough fresh air to cool it down properly.

Thanks for your time.

Arrowyx

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
You don't need Everest to see that. Get ATI Tray Tools, go under Tools & Options for OnScreen Display, switch to the FlashOSD tab and then change the drop-down box to Show all time and tick the GPU temperature box. It will show you the temperatures while you are gaming.

margag_

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2005
There are many monitoring software on the web, but if you find something more complete than everest please let me know : ).

TonyStark

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
I think ATI Tray Tools can do it. It is also capable of displaying frame rates and GPU temperatures on screen while gaming. If ATT can't change fan speeds, the only other way is a BIOS flash -- which can screw up your card if you do it wrong . . .

goldragon_70

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
I think ATI Tray Tools can do it. It is also capable of displaying frame rates and GPU temperatures on screen while gaming. If ATT can't change fan speeds, the only other way is a BIOS flash -- which can screw up your card if you do it wrong . . .

thanks I will look for the ATT. Is that separate from there normal Driver downloads, or built into the software you download for the new catalyst?