Joe

I have new computer with Windows XP and use Internet Explorer as my browser.
When I access some websites, I receive a msg. that my browser does not
support frames. How do I enable frames on my browser?

Assuming the default setup, Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6.00, frames
are enabled by default. If this only happens at some sites but not at all
sites that support frames, the problem is at the site and not the browser.
Have you checked any other sties that support frames?

That said, if this is happening at all sites that have frames, my guess
would be you have some security software installed, firewall or antivirus,
possibly some other form of security software, ad blocker, for example. that
might be blocking frames. Check their logs and options to see if they might
be the culprit.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/