How do you get?

In emeraled How do you get that attack that leaves one hit point on a
shrummis?
sorry I did not spell that right. I know it is an egg move but the bug
pokemon I tryied to use does not seam to work.

either that or I am miss remembering what the day care man says when no
egg is posable. can any one help?
--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

"richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
> In emeraled How do you get that attack that leaves one hit point on a
> shrummis?
> sorry I did not spell that right. I know it is an egg move but the bug
> pokemon I tryied to use does not seam to work.
>
> either that or I am miss remembering what the day care man says when no
> egg is posable. can any one help?
> --
> Richard The Blind Typer
> Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

The move you want is False Swipe. And I believe it's a chain to get it onto
Shroomish, I know I did it, but it's been a while. It was long before FR/LG
or Emerald came out.

First you need a level 55 Zangoose Male (learns False Swipe at level 55) and
Seedot Female (available only in Ruby). Breed them (you may want to just
keep collecting eggs as you try to hatch the eggs. You are looking for a
Male Seedot with False Swipe to hatch out.

Then you breed the new Seedot Male with False Swipe to a Female Shroomish.
Hatch out as many Shroomish that know False Swipe as you would like.

And here's the different things the Daycare man will say and why:

1. Your Pokémon prefer to play with other Pokémon than with each other.
Translation: Try with another set of pokemon scince these Pokémon will
not breed.
A) When the pokemon are the same gender.
B) The Pokemon are in different EGG goups.
C) If they are the opposite gender and in the same egg group then they
have thesame DV/IV's, they will not breed,
D) A Male hatchling will not breed with its Mom and a Female hatchling
will not breed with its Dad.

2. They don't like each other.
Translation: They are compatible and will breed. It may take as little
as one trip from Mauville and Verdanturf or a lot more. This is the
minimum saying when compatible Pokémon have the same trainer ID. IF you
don't get an egg right away just be patient and keep walking around.
You will get an Egg sooner or later.

3. They appear to care for each other.
Translation: That means it won't be long for your Egg to arrive. This
is usually faster than the previous message, but it's all on random
numbers (as it was in Gold/Silver), so it may still take a while.

Have Fun!

daramark

daramark wrote:
> "richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>In emeraled How do you get that attack that leaves one hit point on a
>>shrummis?
>>sorry I did not spell that right. I know it is an egg move but the bug
>>pokemon I tryied to use does not seam to work.
>>
>>either that or I am miss remembering what the day care man says when no
>>egg is posable. can any one help?
>>--
>>Richard The Blind Typer
>>Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
>

> The move you want is False Swipe. And I believe it's a chain to get it onto
> Shroomish, I know I did it, but it's been a while. It was long before FR/LG
> or Emerald came out.
>
> First you need a level 55 Zangoose Male (learns False Swipe at level 55) and
> Seedot Female (available only in Ruby). Breed them (you may want to just
> keep collecting eggs as you try to hatch the eggs. You are looking for a
> Male Seedot with False Swipe to hatch out.
>
> Then you breed the new Seedot Male with False Swipe to a Female Shroomish.
> Hatch out as many Shroomish that know False Swipe as you would like.
>
> And here's the different things the Daycare man will say and why:
>
> 1. Your Pokémon prefer to play with other Pokémon than with each other.
> Translation: Try with another set of pokemon scince these Pokémon will
> not breed.
> A) When the pokemon are the same gender.
> B) The Pokemon are in different EGG goups.
> C) If they are the opposite gender and in the same egg group then they
> have thesame DV/IV's, they will not breed,
> D) A Male hatchling will not breed with its Mom and a Female hatchling
> will not breed with its Dad.
>
> 2. They don't like each other.
> Translation: They are compatible and will breed. It may take as little
> as one trip from Mauville and Verdanturf or a lot more. This is the
> minimum saying when compatible Pokémon have the same trainer ID. IF you
> don't get an egg right away just be patient and keep walking around.
> You will get an Egg sooner or later.
>
> 3. They appear to care for each other.
> Translation: That means it won't be long for your Egg to arrive. This
> is usually faster than the previous message, but it's all on random
> numbers (as it was in Gold/Silver), so it may still take a while.
>
> Have Fun!
>
> daramark

You can also do it with Nincada and Parasect.

John Salerno wrote:

> daramark wrote:
> > "richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message
> >
> >>In emeraled How do you get that attack that leaves one hit point on a
> >>shrummis?
> >>sorry I did not spell that right. I know it is an egg move but the bug
> >>pokemon I tryied to use does not seam to work.
> >>
> >>either that or I am miss remembering what the day care man says when no
> >>egg is posable. can any one help?
> >>--
> >>Richard The Blind Typer
> >>Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.
> >

> > The move you want is False Swipe. And I believe it's a chain to get it onto
> > Shroomish, I know I did it, but it's been a while. It was long before FR/LG
> > or Emerald came out.
> >
> > First you need a level 55 Zangoose Male (learns False Swipe at level 55) and
> > Seedot Female (available only in Ruby). Breed them (you may want to just
> > keep collecting eggs as you try to hatch the eggs. You are looking for a
> > Male Seedot with False Swipe to hatch out.
> >
> > Then you breed the new Seedot Male with False Swipe to a Female Shroomish.
> > Hatch out as many Shroomish that know False Swipe as you would like.
> >
> > And here's the different things the Daycare man will say and why:
> >
> > 1. Your Pokémon prefer to play with other Pokémon than with each other.
> > Translation: Try with another set of pokemon scince these Pokémon will
> > not breed.
> > A) When the pokemon are the same gender.
> > B) The Pokemon are in different EGG goups.
> > C) If they are the opposite gender and in the same egg group then they
> > have thesame DV/IV's, they will not breed,
> > D) A Male hatchling will not breed with its Mom and a Female hatchling
> > will not breed with its Dad.
> >
> > 2. They don't like each other.
> > Translation: They are compatible and will breed. It may take as little
> > as one trip from Mauville and Verdanturf or a lot more. This is the
> > minimum saying when compatible Pokémon have the same trainer ID. IF you
> > don't get an egg right away just be patient and keep walking around.
> > You will get an Egg sooner or later.
> >
> > 3. They appear to care for each other.
> > Translation: That means it won't be long for your Egg to arrive. This
> > is usually faster than the previous message, but it's all on random
> > numbers (as it was in Gold/Silver), so it may still take a while.
> >
> > Have Fun!
> >
> > daramark
> >

> You can also do it with Nincada and Parasect.

I have a male Nincada. so I need to breed it to a female Parasect. until I get a
male Parasect and then breed it with a female Shroomish to get the move on one of
them?

--

richard e white wrote:
> John Salerno wrote:
>

>>daramark wrote:
>>
>>>"richard e white" <chiphead@cox.net> wrote in message

>>>The move you want is False Swipe. And I believe it's a chain to get it onto
>>>Shroomish, I know I did it, but it's been a while. It was long before FR/LG
>>>or Emerald came out.
>>>
>>>First you need a level 55 Zangoose Male (learns False Swipe at level 55) and
>>>Seedot Female (available only in Ruby). Breed them (you may want to just
>>>keep collecting eggs as you try to hatch the eggs. You are looking for a
>>>Male Seedot with False Swipe to hatch out.
>>>
>>>Then you breed the new Seedot Male with False Swipe to a Female Shroomish.
>>>Hatch out as many Shroomish that know False Swipe as you would like.
>>>
>>>And here's the different things the Daycare man will say and why:
>>>
>>>1. Your Pokémon prefer to play with other Pokémon than with each other.
>>>Translation: Try with another set of pokemon scince these Pokémon will
>>>not breed.
>>>A) When the pokemon are the same gender.
>>>B) The Pokemon are in different EGG goups.
>>>C) If they are the opposite gender and in the same egg group then they
>>> have thesame DV/IV's, they will not breed,
>>>D) A Male hatchling will not breed with its Mom and a Female hatchling
>>> will not breed with its Dad.
>>>
>>>2. They don't like each other.
>>>Translation: They are compatible and will breed. It may take as little
>>>as one trip from Mauville and Verdanturf or a lot more. This is the
>>>minimum saying when compatible Pokémon have the same trainer ID. IF you
>>>don't get an egg right away just be patient and keep walking around.
>>>You will get an Egg sooner or later.
>>>
>>>3. They appear to care for each other.
>>>Translation: That means it won't be long for your Egg to arrive. This
>>>is usually faster than the previous message, but it's all on random
>>>numbers (as it was in Gold/Silver), so it may still take a while.
>>>
>>>Have Fun!
>>>
>>>daramark
>>>

>>You can also do it with Nincada and Parasect.
>

> I have a male Nincada. so I need to breed it to a female Parasect. until I get a
> male Parasect and then breed it with a female Shroomish to get the move on one of
> them?

Only if it has to be on a Shroomish. If you're looking for a False
Swipe/Spore combo, then Paras will get the job done.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Latest blog entry title: That Soulless Bastard. He Took Over My Dead Cat.

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Chet Weaver - Intersteller Hitchhiker wrote:
> > I have a male Nincada. so I need to breed it to a female Parasect.
> > until I get a male Parasect and then breed it with a female Shroomish to
> > get the move on one of them?
>
> Only if it has to be on a Shroomish. If you're looking for a False
> Swipe/Spore combo, then Paras will get the job done.

Shroomish is far better - Breloom's got the better Attack and is more than
twice as fast as Parasect. False Swipe, Spore, Focus Punch and Giga Drain
make for a nice 'mon for both capturing and asskicking. :)

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

Chet Weaver - Intersteller Hitchhiker wrote:

> richard e white wrote:
> > John Salerno wrote:

> >>You can also do it with Nincada and Parasect.
> >

> > I have a male Nincada. so I need to breed it to a female Parasect. until I get a
> > male Parasect and then breed it with a female Shroomish to get the move on one of
> > them?
> >
> Only if it has to be on a Shroomish. If you're looking for a False
> Swipe/Spore combo, then Paras will get the job done.
>
> --
>
> Chet "Tech" Weaver
>
> Latest blog entry title: That Soulless Bastard. He Took Over My Dead Cat.
>
> Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
> AIM: PanGatomon
> MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
> eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
> Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
> ICQ: 122744531
> Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

> Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
> More than 120,000 groups
> Unlimited download
> http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

And where do I find that pokemon in rubby and saf or emeraled?

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

If you mean Shroomish, I don't think it's in Ruby or Sapphire and I
don't know what kinds of Pokemon are in Emerald.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Latest blog entry title: That Soulless Bastard. He Took Over My Dead
Cat.

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Did I say Shroomish? I meant Paras. Yeah, Paras. That's the ticket.
Paras.

"Chet Weaver, Live Via Google" wrote:

> Did I say Shroomish? I meant Paras. Yeah, Paras. That's the ticket.
> Paras.

And where is pares in rubby and Safire?

--

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, richard e white wrote:
> "Chet Weaver, Live Via Google" wrote:
> > Did I say Shroomish? I meant Paras. Yeah, Paras. That's the ticket.
> > Paras.
>
> And where is pares in rubby and Safire?

Paras (and Parasect) is only in Fire Red/Leaf Green, so must be traded
to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald once you beat the Elite Four in FR/LG.

--

> "Chet Weaver, Live Via Google" wrote:
>
>> Did I say Shroomish? I meant Paras. Yeah, Paras. That's the ticket.
>> Paras.
>
> And where is pares in rubby and Safire?

Paras is not in Emerald or Ruby or Saphire. Only in Fire Red and Leaf
Green.

daramark