In ruby

In ruby where do you find the pokeblock case?
I seam to have forgoten.

--
Richard The Blind Typer
Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, richard e white wrote:
> In ruby where do you find the pokeblock case?
> I seam to have forgoten.

Inside the Slateport contest house, a bit to the left just as you enter.

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our