DATA BACKUP AND ENCRIPTION ON THE SERVER AND REAL TIME PROTE

GIKUYU

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
i would want to propose a backup solution for my clients ie veritus to be able to back us their data realtime, or any other solution available in the market.
They recently had their data stolen (Physical theft of drive's) and their client database compromised, they suspect rival companies did it,
And i would like to integrate the solution(Backup with will be installed on the network) with an encription solution that can be able to encript the backup done and is taken off sitte and the existing data on the server(s)
to ensure that even if the same happens again and the drives are physically stollen again the infromation on the drives is useless to the one who steal it if they cant decript it.

And the internal data is proteced from unauthorised access even from other users in the network.

so this is where data that has been backed up from the network is collected in the backup server and all this information can be collectively encriped and stored off shore and also the information existing the other servers( SQL, Exchange etc) is protected & if the drives can be stollen then they are still useless to the theives.

what do i go for
and will it integrate with veritus or any other backup solution
what is the price
and the technical appplication of the solution and its feasibility

kindly get in touch with me as soon as you can i have to do it in the morning tomorrow

regards

George Njoroge

East African Data Handlers

gknjoroge@eadatahandlers.com
www.eadatahandlers.com

THE ONLY DATA RECOVERY CENTRE IN EASTERN CENTRAL AFRICA

ps. send me a mail soonest.

cowboytech

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2006
More info first please.

What type of hardware?

What type of software?

details detail details, it all comes down to the details.