Hi,

I'm looking for assistance in the following.

I want to create a batch file that will run another program and mail me the
output. Would anyone know how easy this is to complete?

--
Regards,

Mick Gaffney
mickgaffney@eircom.net

Dub_Man wrote:
> I'm looking for assistance in the following.
>
> I want to create a batch file that will run another program and mail
> me the output. Would anyone know how easy this is to complete?

Not without details on what you are running and how much you know about
creating batch scripts and using applications like blat, etc.

--
<- Shenan ->