Anyone ever went to a Nintendo Promotion

to try and get a rare pokemon like Mew, Celebi?
I have once but the lines to get Mew were packed
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone nintendo promotion

    ZERO OMNI wrote:

    > to try and get a rare pokemon like Mew, Celebi?
    > I have once but the lines to get Mew were packed

    Not me. I never know where they are, and when I do they're usually too
    far away to bother. I also don't own an e-Reader, so that makes it even
    more pointless.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    Latest blog entry title: How Do I Fight Someone with a Monty Python Quote?

    Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
    Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
    ICQ: 122744531
    Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 120,000 groups
    Unlimited download
  2. you can get mew in red/blue/yellow just go to
    http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

    And if you want Celebi you can get in on silver:

    Hint: Get Celebi
    To get Celebi, you have to catch Suicune, Entei, and Raikou, and then trade in Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Then, go to Viridian City in Kanto. Outside of the Battle Station there should be a woman. Talk to her, and she'll give you a GS Ball. Go back to Ilex Forest, and get to the shrine. Put the ball in the shrine, and Celebi (level 5) will come out of it.
  3. Just like he said :) Don't be fooled by going to a convention just to get 1-2 pokemon as a promo hehe

Games Nintendo Video Games