Anyone ever went to a Nintendo Promotion

Tags:
  • Games
  • Nintendo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 30, 2005 5:14:55 PM

to try and get a rare pokemon like Mew, Celebi?
I have once but the lines to get Mew were packed

More about : nintendo promotion

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 5:42:42 PM

ZERO OMNI wrote:

> to try and get a rare pokemon like Mew, Celebi?
> I have once but the lines to get Mew were packed

Not me. I never know where they are, and when I do they're usually too
far away to bother. I also don't own an e-Reader, so that makes it even
more pointless.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Latest blog entry title: How Do I Fight Someone with a Monty Python Quote?

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
November 6, 2006 4:58:38 PM

you can get mew in red/blue/yellow just go to
http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml

And if you want Celebi you can get in on silver:

Hint: Get Celebi
To get Celebi, you have to catch Suicune, Entei, and Raikou, and then trade in Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. Then, go to Viridian City in Kanto. Outside of the Battle Station there should be a woman. Talk to her, and she'll give you a GS Ball. Go back to Ilex Forest, and get to the shrine. Put the ball in the shrine, and Celebi (level 5) will come out of it.
February 23, 2007 12:37:19 PM

Just like he said :)  Don't be fooled by going to a convention just to get 1-2 pokemon as a promo hehe
!