Recover,
Gust,
Earthqauqe ( I think)

Charizard Lv 100,
Fireblast,
Earthqauqe,
Fly ( I think)
Ancient Power Im going to change it,

Rasing my pikachu and a bunch of others like the legendary dogs and
birds again,
Sigh sad huh?

ANy sugestions for attacks I should teach them?

Lugia Lv100
Thunder
Hydro pump,
Recover
Swift, Replace with Rain Dance

Mewtwo Lv 100,
Psychic
Recover,
Metronome, Replace with Shadow Ball
Swift

Mew Lv 100
Fireblast
Blizzard,
Mega Drain -replace with Psychic
Recover,

Ho oh (Hecter) Lv 100
Fireblast,
Recover,
Gust,-replace with fly or hyper beam
Earthquake ( I think)

Charizard Lv 100,
Fireblast,
Earthquake,
Fly ( I think)
Ancient Power -Keep!

how it helps u alittle bit

Summers Lonely Storms wrote:

> Yeah im stuck in cyrtsla,
> so my team is,
>
> Lugia Lv100
> Thunder
> Hydro pump,
> Recover
> Swift,
>
> Mewtwo Lv 100,
> Pyschic
> Reover,
> Metronome,
> Swift
>
> Mew Lv 100
> Fireblast
> Bizzard,
> Mega Drain
> Recover,
>
> Ho oh (Hecter) Lv 100
> Fireblast,
> Recover,
> Gust,
> Earthqauqe ( I think)
>
> Charizard Lv 100,
> Fireblast,
> Earthqauqe,
> Fly ( I think)
> Ancient Power Im going to change it,
>
> ANy sugestions for attacks I should teach them?

I don't know about attacks, but I think your team could stand to be a
bit more diverse. Half your team is Psychic, half your team is Flying,
and a third is Fire. If I were to go up against this team, I'd use Rock
and Dark attacks, so you might want a Pokemon or two that can resist
those. I see you can take out Rock-types well enough, but are you
prepared for the Darkness?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Latest blog entry title: How Do I Fight Someone with a Monty Python Quote?

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net