Dell Axim X3

June 27, 2005 8:06:21 PM

What is the latest version of windows mobile or CE that i cant intall on
this unit? i like the x3 but it doesnt come with many features and third
partys are expensive...

And what are the most popular pocket PC Apps among users I am new to them
and just learning the ins & outs

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Sincerely
Striker68

More about : dell axim

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:07:45 PM

Hello,

The X3 has Windows Mobile 2003 and that is the only version available
according to Dell's website.

It is hard to say which applications are the most "popular". More
subjective than objective.... That said, you can read my Top 10
applications on my website at http://www.clintonfitch.com/reviews. Just
look for the Top 10 Review.

Regards,

--