Closed

Fire Red. How to evolve to Umbreon from eevee.

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2005 11:13:15 AM

Hi. I have an eevee in 60 level. He takes baths frequently, he is the
first of my group, he takes a lot of vitamines. I love it very much,
but I can get he to evolve to umbreon.

In an entry in this same group, I have read that I need to trade with
Ruby or Sapphire, but I don't know what that mean.

Please, could anyone help me ?

Tnanks in advance.

Miguel
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:53:45 PM

<jmggmgb@ono.com> wrote in message
> Hi. I have an eevee in 60 level. He takes baths frequently, he is the
> first of my group, he takes a lot of vitamines. I love it very much,
> but I can get he to evolve to umbreon.
>
> In an entry in this same group, I have read that I need to trade with
> Ruby or Sapphire, but I don't know what that mean.
>
> Please, could anyone help me ?
>
> Tnanks in advance.

I suggest that you breed your Eevee so that you have level 5 Eevees (more
than one is never the problem LOL). If yours is a Male, breed it with
Ditto, if it is Female, find a Egg Group compatable Male with moves that
Eevee can learn (Egg Moves) and get a bunch of eggs to hatch.

When Eevee evolves it learns different moves than the other versions. For
instance, Vaporeon learns Water moves, Jolteon learns Electric moves and
Flareon learns Fire moves. Espeon and Umbreon are the same, one learns
Psychic and the other Dark moves. They learn some good ones early (level 15
or so) which is why you should breed them.

As for Happiness, buy 10 of each vitamin and feed them to the newly hatched
Eevee that you would like to evolve. Have it hold Soothe Bell (raises
happiness faster, available in Slateport City). Potions and Berries make
pokes happy too. Battle with it and never let it faint. I have also heard
that hatched pokes come out happier than caught ones, but that could be from
GSC.

Being FR/LG you will have to Trade your poke to another version of Pokemon
like Ruby or Sapphire (you have to finish a bunch of stuff to be able to
trade with RS). If you have either of those games then I suggest that you
trade a poke holding the Soothe Bell and some Eevee Eggs to R/S and hatch
them there. Have the one you have chosen to evolve hold the Soothe Bell and
feed it the 10 of each vitamin.

Good Luck!

And from dmon2's FAQ on gamefaqs.com,

"Go behind the Pokemon Center found east of here, follow the path, and enter
the
mansion's back door. Go all the way up the stairs and into the door to find
an
Eevee of your very own sitting on a table. It's Lv.25, and evolves into one
of
five different things.

Water Stone: Vaporeon Thunderstone: Jolteon Fire Stone: Flareon

Since there's no time, you can't get Espeon or Umbreon without trading from
Ruby, Sapphire, or Colosseum, and you can't do that yet."

And from strawhat's Pokedex FAQ

"Eevee
-Evolves to Umbreon between 6pm and 4am in R/S and at Night in FR/LG.
-Evolves to Espeon between 4am and 6pm in R/S and during the Morning or Day
in FR/LG
-These evolutions aren't definite, but they become more likely during that
time. Example, Umbreon can be gained in the day, but its a lot more likely
at
night."

and later in the same FAQ

"Q: I know how Eevee evolves! It's by day and night!
A: No it's not. There's no clock in FRLG and no day or night in RS. Many
people just assume it's random."

daramark
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 5:42:55 PM

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, daramark wrote:
> "Eevee
> -Evolves to Umbreon between 6pm and 4am in R/S and at Night in FR/LG.
> -Evolves to Espeon between 4am and 6pm in R/S and during the Morning or
> Day in FR/LG
> -These evolutions aren't definite, but they become more likely during that
> time. Example, Umbreon can be gained in the day, but its a lot more
> likely at night."
>
> and later in the same FAQ
>
> "Q: I know how Eevee evolves! It's by day and night!
> A: No it's not. There's no clock in FRLG and no day or night in RS. Many
> people just assume it's random."

It is random, pretty much - I had to breed 8 Eevees before I got one that
evolved to Umbreon; and according to the clock at home, it was about 2pm
when it did it. All of the Eevees I evolved at night (between 10pm &
midnight during one session) ended up being Espeons...

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

jmggmgb@ono.com wrote in news:1123164795.933341.14790
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hi. I have an eevee in 60 level. He takes baths frequently, he is the
> first of my group, he takes a lot of vitamines. I love it very much,
> but I can get he to evolve to umbreon.
>
> In an entry in this same group, I have read that I need to trade with
> Ruby or Sapphire, but I don't know what that mean.
>
> Please, could anyone help me ?

There are two other pokemon games available for the gameboy advance
called pokemon ruby and sapphire, set in an area called Hoenn.
To get an umbreon or espeon you have to move your Evee to this game by
linking together two gameboy advances with a transfer cable,(the wireless
one with red/green won't work.) One gameboy will have a red/green game in
it the other a ruby/sapphire game. You then go to the pokemon centre and
upstairs will find a person who will explain trading to you. You first
must have completed the pokemon league and tasks on the islands.
Ted

--
Stare to long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to
hide the bodies

Joseph William Dixon <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in
news:p ine.GSO.3.95.iB1.0.1050804133921.654A-100000@halifax.chebucto.ns.ca
:

> On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, daramark wrote:
>> "Eevee
>> -Evolves to Umbreon between 6pm and 4am in R/S and at Night in FR/LG.
>> -Evolves to Espeon between 4am and 6pm in R/S and during the Morning
>> or
>> Day in FR/LG
>> -These evolutions aren't definite, but they become more likely during
>> that
>> time. Example, Umbreon can be gained in the day, but its a lot more
>> likely at night."
>>
>> and later in the same FAQ
>>
>> "Q: I know how Eevee evolves! It's by day and night!
>> A: No it's not. There's no clock in FRLG and no day or night in RS.
>> Many people just assume it's random."
>
> It is random, pretty much - I had to breed 8 Eevees before I got one
> that
> evolved to Umbreon; and according to the clock at home, it was about
> 2pm when it did it. All of the Eevees I evolved at night (between
> 10pm & midnight during one session) ended up being Espeons...

Well it is night on 50% of the planet at a time...
>;-Þ
Ted

--
Stare to long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to
hide the bodies
April 12, 2007 5:31:10 AM

Hi can any one tell me how to get a mew on fire red or any game you might get it on

someone said tha you have to go to some festival were this machine sent you a code to your gameboy.

:(
November 22, 2007 1:05:11 PM

How can you tell if it is Night in Firered, I really want an umbreon, and is there another way to get an umbreon without trading an Eevee?
Anonymous
February 28, 2009 8:59:30 PM

The way an Eevee can evolve in to Umbreon is you have to have a high enough friend ship with it and it has to be in the middle of night. welol i hoped that can help you.
Anonymous
February 28, 2009 9:03:00 PM

Shady_X said:
How can you tell if it is Night in Firered, I really want an umbreon, and is there another way to get an umbreon without trading an Eevee?

Yes, there is you can breed your eevee with a ditto in the daycare center on four island cheeck back later if the man is one step out of place your pokemon had a egg.
Anonymous
February 28, 2009 9:05:59 PM

katie said:
Hi can any one tell me how to get a mew on fire red or any game you might get it on

someone said tha you have to go to some festival were this machine sent you a code to your gameboy.

:(

Katie those were nintendo events the last one to get mew was 2004 they don`t do them any more i`m sorry and you can only get mew on pokemon emerald exept with a gameshark
March 7, 2009 9:52:05 PM

katie said:
Hi can any one tell me how to get a mew on fire red or any game you might get it on

someone said tha you have to go to some festival were this machine sent you a code to your gameboy.

:(

I'm planning on getting a Mewtwo and Mew myself
What I'm gonna do is the following: Defeat the Elite Four, then go to the Cerulean City Cave. Mewtwo will be there. You will need HM6 Rock Smash and HM3 Surf.

Hope it helps
March 8, 2009 5:13:51 AM

hmm more usenet...

Pokemon...
Anonymous
April 4, 2009 3:40:21 PM

Quote:
Katie those were nintendo events the last one to get mew was 2004 they don`t do them any more i`m sorry and you can only get mew on pokemon emerald exept with a gameshark

Look you can get a mew on fire red but it has to be done in the begining when you have to get cut from de s.s. anne you have to get a pokemon that already has cut in a trade and never get cut from de captain in the s.s. anne and if you dont get cut the s.s. anne will never leave you have to go on and leave it there when you get surf and you can use it go back to de s.s. anne it has to be there and you use surf and in one of the sides i am not sure where you get mew
August 6, 2009 4:46:52 PM

YOU HAVE TO TRADE EEVEE TO POKEMON RUBY/SAPHIRE WITH A WIRE LESS TRADE WITH TWO GBA OLD ONES NOT MICRO
Anonymous
October 16, 2009 5:29:53 PM

well...there are two games called pokemon ruby and pokemon sapphire. if you have fire red like me then you have to defeat the elite four and then get the sapphire and ruby in two different caves for celio... after you bring him both of them then he will set up the connection between fire red and ruby and sapphire... trade your eevee to ruby or sapphire and then raise its friendship with you on that game and depending on the time of day is when you either get an umbreon or an Espeon... i havent gotten either one yet but i hope i have been a help.

auston
Anonymous
December 29, 2009 8:09:26 AM

yeah i heard it many times
you cant get an eevee in sapphire
the only way is to trade it or gameshark
but i have pokemon leaf green and pokemon sapphire on my psp
its not orginally for psp so i cant even trade pokemon
so its really impossible for me to get an eevee in pokemon sapphire :(
Anonymous
January 9, 2010 3:29:22 PM

the only way to get an eevee to evolve in umbreon is to make it as happy as you could. give it lots of rare candies and proteins, iron and all other medicines. to know if it is completely happy go to daisy after you beat the elite four. she will tell if it is completely happy. then level it up make shour its night time other wise it will evolve into espeon if day time
Anonymous
February 6, 2010 7:45:11 PM

I'm on Fire Red and I have the same question. I will try all of these ideas, and hope for the best. I just travelled back to Pallet Town, and you have no clock in your house. I think that you have to make it happy and level it up. When I last started the game, I had a level 99 eevee (No cheating) and it never became an espeon or umbreon. I think you do have to give them vitamins and massages from Daisy. And then level them up without making them faint, and giving them berries and loving them the best. There is no loving sour or sweet in this game, though. Thanks for your opinions!
February 7, 2010 4:29:33 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!