using "send to" to MOVE files to certain favorite director..

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

is there a freeware utility or perhaps a way to use "Send To" to MOVE
files (not copy) to certain directories?

I've got "send to toys" (both microsofts and a 3rd party version) but
hate having to navigate to each directory each time.

i'm using xp home (with sp2)

--
Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://o.webring.com/hub?ring=awrbr ( AbandonWarez ring )

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

hi-lite the file of concern with your mouse,
click Edit in the menu bar,
look for the choice "Move To folder...."

"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
> is there a freeware utility or perhaps a way to use "Send To" to MOVE
> files (not copy) to certain directories?
>
> I've got "send to toys" (both microsofts and a 3rd party version) but hate
> having to navigate to each directory each time.
>
> i'm using xp home (with sp2)
>

> --
> Woodzy
>
> http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)