Pokemon: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario

Anyone on this board been able to catch this movie in Japan?

http://www.pokemon2005.jp/

The official website is one of the most flash heavy websites I've ever
seen, but it's still a helluva website.

Rukario is one of the coolest looking pokemon ever. I'm really looking
forward to this movie coming to the States.

- Juan F. Lara

Looks great.

How long is there normally from release in Japan to DVD in the states ?

ilDoc