[PW!][NS] Question regarding timeline

Since the lat time I i wrote a PW! story, Koga was the gym leader of the
Fushcia City Gym. GSC came along and passed the baton to his daughter,
Janine. Well, they've released Fire Red and Leaf Green, putting Koga back
in power. But since this is technically a remake, it's still the past
before, GSC, right? So in present day PW!, Janine should be the gym leader.
Tell me if I'm right or wrong on this please.

--
Fluxxdog

The worst crime you can commit against another human is to make them think.
3 answers Last reply
More about question timeline

    Fluxxdog wrote:
    > Since the lat time I i wrote a PW! story, Koga was the gym leader of the
    > Fushcia City Gym. GSC came along and passed the baton to his daughter,
    > Janine. Well, they've released Fire Red and Leaf Green, putting Koga back
    > in power. But since this is technically a remake, it's still the past
    > before, GSC, right? So in present day PW!, Janine should be the gym leader.
    > Tell me if I'm right or wrong on this please.

    You're right, yes.

    in the south park movie 2 stan goes to the digimon wold and beats up
    pikatu we louv pikatu not try or nu pikatu burgers wif reel pikatu and
    c the contdoon to the south park movie 2 with trivia n prizes at mccrow
    mccrooooooooooooow
    e4[t9q30i0v3qeifj9o8w3iushe59e87h8w4hyr78yh7iweyc893407593

    BobHat19812 wrote:
    > in the south park movie 2 stan goes to the digimon wold and beats up
    > pikatu we louv pikatu not try or nu pikatu burgers wif reel pikatu and
    > c the contdoon to the south park movie 2 with trivia n prizes at mccrow
    > mccrooooooooooooow
    > e4[t9q30i0v3qeifj9o8w3iushe59e87h8w4hyr78yh7iweyc893407593

    If you're going to be considerate enough to remove tags when making
    off-topic posts, feel free to remove the [NS] tag as well.

    --

    Chet "Tech" Weaver

    Most Screwed-Up Headline Ever: Coke Found in Baby Shot by Cops

    Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
    AIM: PanGatomon
    MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
    eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net