[FL/RG/R/S/E] Good moveset for Umbreon

So, what's a good moveset for Umbreon, besides Mean Look - Toxic? I'm
putting together (another) all eeveloution team, and I just can't seem
to come up with good set for Umbreon. Or Eevee itself for that matter.
1 answer Last reply
More about good moveset umbreon

    On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
    > So, what's a good moveset for Umbreon, besides Mean Look - Toxic? I'm
    > putting together (another) all eeveloution team, and I just can't seem
    > to come up with good set for Umbreon. Or Eevee itself for that matter.

    The problem with Umbreon is that it's not an attacker, really - it's got
    great defenses, though, and nice hit points, which is why Mean Look + Toxic
    is good on him (perhaps with Faint Attack for a bit of attacking and either
    Moonlight or Rest + Chesto Berry so he'll stay around longer [I'd prefer
    Moonlight since Umbreon's tough enough with this set that you can afford to
    waste a turn to heal statuses])

    Protect, Light Screen, Reflect and Moonlight if you want an Umbreon that
    sits there absorbing hits while you take a few turns to get the rest of your
    team healed. :P

    --
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
    never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

Games Nintendo Video Games