[FL/RG/R/S/E] Good moveset for Umbreon

So, what's a good moveset for Umbreon, besides Mean Look - Toxic? I'm
putting together (another) all eeveloution team, and I just can't seem
to come up with good set for Umbreon. Or Eevee itself for that matter.

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Brion K. Lienhart wrote:
> So, what's a good moveset for Umbreon, besides Mean Look - Toxic? I'm
> putting together (another) all eeveloution team, and I just can't seem
> to come up with good set for Umbreon. Or Eevee itself for that matter.

The problem with Umbreon is that it's not an attacker, really - it's got
great defenses, though, and nice hit points, which is why Mean Look + Toxic
is good on him (perhaps with Faint Attack for a bit of attacking and either
Moonlight or Rest + Chesto Berry so he'll stay around longer [I'd prefer
Moonlight since Umbreon's tough enough with this set that you can afford to
waste a turn to heal statuses])

Protect, Light Screen, Reflect and Moonlight if you want an Umbreon that
sits there absorbing hits while you take a few turns to get the rest of your
team healed. :p

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our