emerald evolution and moves

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

I'll start with the normal... "I know this may have been already been
covered, but"...

I found once a list that has the levels at which pokemon evolves and learn
moves. The list I saw showed that if you allow evolving, certain moves can
no longer be learnt. Is there a list like that around for Emerald?

I did try to google something to that extent but could not find what I
needed.

"qwerty" <i@i.com.au> wrote in message
> I'll start with the normal... "I know this may have been already been
> covered, but"...
>
> I found once a list that has the levels at which pokemon evolves and learn
> moves. The list I saw showed that if you allow evolving, certain moves can
> no longer be learnt. Is there a list like that around for Emerald?
>
> I did try to google something to that extent but could not find what I
> needed.

I know what you're talking about. Usually, all the level up move lists I
see don't exactly point out what they don't learn, you just pick it out by
comparing them. For example, a Treecko learns Mega Drain at LV 26.
However, since they evolve at LV 16, they wouldn't normally learn that.
It'll end up boiling down it a preference of what moves you want compared to
how much you need the extra power.
--
Fluxxdog

The worst crime you can commit against another human is to make them think.

"qwerty" <i@i.com.au> wrote in message
> I'll start with the normal... "I know this may have been already been
> covered, but"...
>
> I found once a list that has the levels at which pokemon evolves and learn
> moves. The list I saw showed that if you allow evolving, certain moves can
> no longer be learnt. Is there a list like that around for Emerald?
>
> I did try to google something to that extent but could not find what I
> needed.

Usually it's called a Pokedex even though the Pokedex in the game is next to
useless. www.gamefaqs.com is always a good place to start, since you
googled and didn't find what you were looking for. But they didn't have it
in the FAQs section.

This one by aburnett (I looked for a walkthrough that had lots of extra k's)
has one but it doesn't really look as neat as they can get. But it's all
there I think. Check out the others as well, just in case.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_emerald.txt

Good Luck!

daramark