Import Outlook Email Accounts?

June 28, 2005 6:33:16 AM

I have a bunch of Email accounts. Rather than create them individually on
my Siemens SX66 (Pocket PC 2003), can I just import them. I have the ".iaf"
files, but see no way to do it.

Thanks,

Bill
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 10:24:57 AM

"Bill" <nomail@lmnop.xyz> wrote:

>I have a bunch of Email accounts. Rather than create them individually on
>my Siemens SX66 (Pocket PC 2003), can I just import them. I have the ".iaf"
>files, but see no way to do it.

Pocket Inbox doesn't support .iaf files. There used to be a wizard
that would help you set those up on your PC that would transfer to
your Pocket PC but you still had to do it manually.

Your best and quickest bet is to set them up manually. There are only
3-4 screens to add data. Just remember on most accounts, you need to
select "Options" after entering the server names and check the
"outbound server requires authentication" box.