3DMARK 06

nick_000000

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
Tried running this for the first time today it was ok on the graphics test's but once I got to the CPU tests no luck what so ever 0 FPS. Tried stock CPU settings but still no luck, surely this shouldn't be as it says in system requirements 2.5GHz+ not sure what to do. I have the latest patch for it as well any advice is appreciated Thanks!

pat

Expert
Tried running this for the first time today it was ok on the graphics test's but once I got to the CPU tests no luck what so ever 0 FPS. Tried stock CPU settings but still no luck, surely this shouldn't be as it says in system requirements 2.5GHz+ not sure what to do. I have the latest patch for it as well any advice is appreciated Thanks!

Yup, that's what you can expect.. the CPU test is all about that, test the CPU, and no CPU can come close to a GPU in processing graphic, so no frame is rendered in less than 1 second.

I sometime get 1, but not often. I have an AMD64 at 2.3 GHz.

nick_000000

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006
Yeah Worked that out from another thread that was started at about the same time as this one but didn't evan work with my overclock :( .