whats Best ... for watching movies and playing online games

Tags:
  • Movies
  • Computers
  • Games
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
April 9, 2006 7:35:52 AM

Well ì have just bought a new computer now ..!! and i play high level online game (americas army) Great game for olde`s like me that dose not like having Kids running around like rambo. Anyway.. i have my Pc.. in my living room and its connected to my TV and sound system . and i use it ever day for Both gamming and films and music . I in the past have been using both ex home and ex pro ... however i want to know if there is anything that is easyer and better to use for both my needs.:!! :roll:

More about : whats watching movies playing online games

April 11, 2006 4:41:01 PM

You could give Media Center Edition a try. It's all just xp pro with smoke and mirrors, but you could purchase the remote, which will allow you to contrrol the computer from the couch.
February 16, 2014 6:20:21 AM

buy a couchmaster so you can play games and watch movies when you are gaming put on a keyboard and a mouse. and when you are watching the couchmaster is perfect table in your knee for drinks and snacks
February 18, 2014 10:00:25 AM

MacD91 said:
Well ì have just bought a new computer now ..!! and i play high level online game (americas army) Great game for olde`s like me that dose not like having Kids running around like rambo. Anyway.. i have my Pc.. in my living room and its connected to my TV and sound system . and i use it ever day for Both gamming and films and music . I in the past have been using both ex home and ex pro ... however i want to know if there is anything that is easyer and better to use for both my needs.:!! :roll:

XP Pro or Home does not matter in your case at all. Pro has a few features that Home does not but that is almost always for more advanced use in business networks.

If your computer will run Windows 7, that is what you should use instead of XP now. XP won't be patched for security issues pretty soon.
Related resources
!