How Do You get A Nuzleaf, Easy

Some guy in the game will trade seedot for something. It's true because
i did it.

Ardyh2010@Hotmail.com wrote:
> Some guy in the game will trade seedot for something. It's true because
> i did it.

You got gipped, brotha. Seedot evolves into Nuzleaf, so the trade is
pointless. Unless you meant a different Pokemon...?

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Most Screwed-Up Headline Ever: Coke Found in Baby Shot by Cops

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Chet Weaver - Intersteller Hitchhiker <ZeroOhki@netscape.net> wrote in

> Ardyh2010@Hotmail.com wrote:
>> Some guy in the game will trade seedot for something. It's true because
>> i did it.
>>
> You got gipped, brotha. Seedot evolves into Nuzleaf, so the trade is
> pointless. Unless you meant a different Pokemon...?

I think he means, in his own little gramatically challenged manner, that
you can trade another pokemon to get a seedot which then evolves into a
nuzleaf.
Of course without the information that this is with the pokemon emerald
game and the person willing to trade is found in the house to the right of
the gym in Rustboro and that he requires a Ralts in exchange for the Seedot
the post is as almost as worthless as the person making it.
Ted

--
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss looks like a nifty place to
hide the bodies