my documents folder at start-up

How do I stop the 'my documents' folder from opening after start-up/boot-up
gets to the desktop? I have no idea what I did for it to start happening,
because it wasn't doing it before. Please Help?!?!?

Take this link to Kelly T's site
Scroll down to line 255 and click the link on the right side that refers to
your problem.
This downloads a small file. Double click and it will do a registry fix for
you that should help.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp