gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

All my incoming mail is going to my trash instead of in-box. I don't think I
changed anything. what's wrong?

If this is a recent issue as your post implies, try using System Restore to
take your system back to a time prior to when this began. Start\All
Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.

--
In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol.

Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/