200th post

knowsitall

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
my 200th post, thank you thank you, its been good sharing my knowledge with others :), and its been good argueing and learning by reading these forums. <3

knowsitall

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
You shouldn’t celebrate your post count but the quality of the post you have submitted. It's not about the numbers. It's about what you have learned or contributed to the Forumz. If all you do is contribute to party threads or flame wars then 200 or even 2000 post doesn't mean a thing. If you are making good contributions then you shouldn’t feel the need to brag about it. The information you have contributed should speak for itself.

i d say a little bit of both, i have contriubuted some information, i do know stuff, but i also like to riot, so a little of both.

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
....you beat me to it :oops: :cry: I was gonna say thanks too in my 100th post and I was gonna put a bunch funny pics and gifs, anyway it doesn't mean that I cant now that you did, so what the hell :wink: :arrow:
060731204745_87.gif

i117196607432723it4.gif

cid-1.gif

nedmmelonct2.gif

owned8tz.gif

Yes I know ..disturbing
060428103857_74.gif

anyway here is something to compensate it :wink:
041118145947_97.gif

What I wanted to say is thanks for all the free knowledge that is giving on the forums everyday :D

randomizer

Champion
You shouldn’t celebrate your post count but the quality of the post you have submitted. It's not about the numbers. It's about what you have learned or contributed to the Forumz. If all you do is contribute to party threads or flame wars then 200 or even 2000 post doesn't mean a thing. If you are making good contributions then you shouldn’t feel the need to brag about it. The information you have contributed should speak for itself.
Yea so basically if you post like I do then your numbers count for nothing. :lol:

EDIT: I'm saving a party for my 1024th post! I missed 128, 256, 512 so I'm saving up. (I'll likely forget tho)

ADM-86

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006

I actually agree with you, but I don’t consider myself a flamer or a party poster....I think :? at the end that’s for you to judge :roll: and for contributing I don’t come even close to the amount of info you have shared with us the forum readers, but I honestly try to be of some worth to this community :wink: even if its posting .gifs today(that’s because I didn’t have something interesting that I can share at the moment, but yeah gifs are better than nothing now, I supposed :p )

741171866392ry5.gif

El dolor, cuando no se convierte en verdugo, es un gran maestro.
Concepción Arenal (1820-1893)
Video Adapter - NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT (256 MB)
Sound Card - SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio
Monitor - Dell 1905FP 19" LCD
Disk Drive - (160 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
Optical Drive - PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8701 (DVD+R9:8x, DVD+RW:16x/
8x, DVD-RW:16x/6x, DVD-ROM:16x, CD:48x/32x/48x DVD+RW/DVD-RW)
Optical Drive - TSSTcorp DVD-ROM TS-H352C (16x/48x DVD-ROM)
Keyboard - Microsoft USB Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 (IntelliType Pro)
Mouse - Logitech G5 Laser Mouse

knowsitall

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2006
I actually agree with you, but I don’t consider myself a flamer or a party poster....I think :? at the end that’s for you to judge :roll: and for contributing I don’t come even close to the amount of info you have shared with us the forum readers, but I honestly try to be of some worth to this community :wink: even if its posting .gifs today(that’s because I didn’t have something interesting that I can share at the moment, but yeah gifs are better than nothing now, I supposed :p )

if all ur gonna do is say "blah blah blah higher the fsb and lower the multipler blah blah blah" that is not fun. These forums need some flamers to add some excitment on these plain boring information forums. Need a little thrill before we all march around like bored zombies. Flaming can be a good thing.

randomizer

Champion
But not the same subjects:

AMD vs Intel
Consoles vs PCs
PCs vs Macs (a little rarer but still)

You get the picture. Now flaming people because of something they believe is true but couldnt be more wrong is always fun.