AMD has been bought out... OK, April Fool's is over!

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
You and Baron should get along just fine!

How do you know? Were you the one that got hold of those incriminating intimate photos of us together? I was drunk. I swear! Baron put on a wig and a stuffed bra and told me he was Mrs. Bytch! :lol:

BaronMatrix

Splendid
Dec 14, 2005

How do you know? Were you the one that got hold of those incriminating intimate photos of us together? I was drunk. I swear! Baron put on a wig and a stuffed bra and told me he was Mrs. Bytch! :lol:

I don't think anyone would believe I was wearing a bra.

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
I don't think anyone would believe I was wearing a bra.

It was a Wonderbra Subtle Seduction Foam Push-Up in Midnight Soft Taupe, #7648 I believe... In a 38C which was definitely eye-opening! :lol:

:) :) today you posted BS incrusted FUD so you and Baron will get along well, at least for today -- with it being April 1 and all, at least it is in context....

I dunno... I think The Donald would work wonders at AMD. Except it might be difficult to configure the CPU pins in a combover.

Besides, why wouldn't Ivanka do a better job than Hector??? :twisted:

CaptRobertApril

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2006
If I hadnt seen it with my own 2 eyes ,I would be calling this fud. I was fooled by the bra and dress too :oops: But after a couple fifths a damn anything looks good. :twisted:

He got me with the eyepatch. When I'm blitzed I go crazy for chicks with eyepatches. :lol:

LordPope

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2006

was baron's rear as tight as jumping jack says it is?