On 16 Sep 2005, Andrusi wrote:
> http://www.pokesho.com/relay_haruka1.html
>
> I suddenly greatly appreciate the mere mortal bizarreness of American
> fans.

What's bizarre about it? It's just a standard continuing story, though
with the users submitting art to go with their paragraph(s).

--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our

Andrusi wrote:

> http://www.pokesho.com/relay_haruka1.html
>
> I suddenly greatly appreciate the mere mortal bizarreness of American
> fans.

0_0;

Is that an anthropomorphic Registeel?

Ooo... Gardevoir in a school girl's uniform...

Well, despite my inability to understand Japanese, I found it very amusing.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver

Most Screwed-Up Headline Ever: Coke Found in Baby Shot by Cops

Blog: The Chet Weaver Diaries (http://chetweaver.blogspot.com)
AIM: PanGatomon
MSN: Nichirasu@hotmail.com
eMail: zeroohki at netscape dot net
Yahoo! Messenger: tech_weaver
ICQ: 122744531
Webcomic: The Virtual Life (http://desperadocoyote.keenspace.com)

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> On 16 Sep 2005, Andrusi wrote:
> > http://www.pokesho.com/relay_haruka1.html
> >
> > I suddenly greatly appreciate the mere mortal bizarreness of American
> > fans.
>
> What's bizarre about it? It's just a standard continuing story, though
> with the users submitting art to go with their paragraph(s).

The content.

I have written about a talking Pokéball, and I *still* think the story
in question is weird.

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.