Sign in with
Your question

Any pc hardware company that actually honors next day shipping?

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
October 21, 2011 5:29:39 PM

So I havn't ordered from newegg in awhile, but I grab 500$ worth of stuff yesterday morning and add the rush processing and next day shipping... It's now been a complete 24 hours, they already charged my card, and the site still says 'processing'. I looked around and others are laughing at the rush processing and the next day shipping...

What's goin on, I remember when companies used to actually be able to ship next day and not state 'we'll give it a "best effort"'....

Anyone know of anyplace that actually can ship next day? I want my hardware!!! lol
October 22, 2011 5:37:40 AM

I can't vouch for Newegg but many suppliers here in England behave just as badly.

I suggest they have a box to tick to agree to accept a part-shipment if they can't send everything. Over here they hold up the whole lot if just one part is missing from stock but no-one tells you until you phone and complain.

Terrible service these days.

</RANT>

October 26, 2011 8:11:50 PM

newegg is awsome when it comes to shipping parts out in a timely fashion, even without "expedited processing."

most of the time parts are shipped out on time but the status doesnt get updated in a timely minor. one minor gripe but not enough to mar their record.
!