speakers....

Tommunist

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2002
I currently have a slightly older set of Boston Accoustics MeadiaTheater speakers (2.1). I feel they have a better than average sound quality. I was thinking of making the step up to the 4.1 or 5.1 speaker area. What would people reccommend? I listen to a lot of music on my pc and play a fair number of games (mostly fps games). Those klipsh ones sure like nice but they cost about 1/3 of what my system cost me to build (doh).

*** :cool: Duff Man says a lot of things, OH YEAH!!! :cool: ***

Vince0000

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2002
I just set my Logitech Z-560's up and Oh my God are they nice... reviews said Bass could be too much for some people but from what I've heard so far I LOVE em!

Check em out they are by far the best BANG for the Buck!

Check out the Z540's if you want to save some $$$ they are great also!

L8r,
Vince

orbz

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
Yah I agree that speakers would last through many of your pc upgrades.

If you want budget speakers then how about the <A HREF="http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=251&sID=1" target="_new">Altec Lansing 251</A>. Read some good reviews.

<i><font color=blue>The only difference between 200 fps and 300 fps is the blink of the eyes.</font color=blue></i>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You could get a second set of 2.1's, the Altec ATP3's are nice and around $40 online.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>