JennyB

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Hi, I am one of those awful people that like to make stationery :)

I normally work in notepad but do some editing on the stationery itself by clicking on the source tab - but for some reason I can no longer see the code.

It is still there, I can copy and paste it into notepad so I am thinking that maybe I have managed to change the colour of the text for that page - not sure how but if you can help me view my code again I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Jenny

JennyB

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
I seem to have confused everyone - but this is how someone else explained it for me
I click on create a new email in Outlook express, go to view->check source edit, and then click on the "source" tab that appears at the bottom of the screen. This shows the html code for the email (or stationary, or whatever). But.... instead of the text being black, it is white on that tab.

The text is there and what I have to do it copy and paste it into notepad, change it then copy and paste it back onto the source tab page.

Does that explain it better - I hope so

:-(
Jenny

Wish I could help, but I have a healthy fear of outlook and won't use it. Too many security holes. I'm sure you are right though. There is a font display setting somewhere that got changed, or possibly a font got corrupted or deleted.