paul_baker

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
i dont know what it is but i just upgraded my system and i get a delay now when playing call of duty 2 and nfsmw. the delay is not alot just enought to drive you crazy. like in cofd i can hit the forward key and about the time i let up the guy moves and it is about the same delay for nfsmw. what i upgraded was my mobo and cpu to a A64 3700+ the video to a 7300gs from BFG, my display to a 19in wide screen with a 8ms delay. could the desplay be the problem i am having? i can play battlefield 2 just fine along with hl2.

pat

Expert
i dont know what it is but i just upgraded my system and i get a delay now when playing call of duty 2 and nfsmw. the delay is not alot just enought to drive you crazy. like in cofd i can hit the forward key and about the time i let up the guy moves and it is about the same delay for nfsmw. what i upgraded was my mobo and cpu to a A64 3700+ the video to a 7300gs from BFG, my display to a 19in wide screen with a 8ms delay. could the desplay be the problem i am having? i can play battlefield 2 just fine along with hl2.

You switched motherboard, but kept the same Windows installation!!!