[PW!] [NS] Regarding Sabrina

Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2005 9:50:14 PM

Hey. Sorry for the high volume of help-me-catch-up posts from me as of
late, but could someone fill me in on what's going on with Sabrina at the
moment? I've read the tail end of the Enter the Samurai thread, and I'm
lost. Is she in Hoenn right now? Or is this just another character with
the same name?

In short, what's going on?

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 371

More about : sabrina

Anonymous
September 27, 2005 9:50:15 PM

Steffan Hedd Alun wrote:
> Hey. Sorry for the high volume of help-me-catch-up posts from me as of
> late, but could someone fill me in on what's going on with Sabrina at the
> moment? I've read the tail end of the Enter the Samurai thread, and I'm
> lost. Is she in Hoenn right now? Or is this just another character with
> the same name?
>
> In short, what's going on?

Sabrina's bouncing back and forth between Hoenn and Kanto right now,
essentially keeping herself amused with Bob and Mimic's trials and
tribulations. Not an active aid, but not an active hindrance, either.

That help?
Anonymous
September 27, 2005 10:33:24 PM

"William Rendfeld" <WARendfeld@aol.com> wrote in message
> Sabrina's bouncing back and forth between Hoenn and Kanto right now,
> essentially keeping herself amused with Bob and Mimic's trials and
> tribulations. Not an active aid, but not an active hindrance, either.
>
> That help?

Yeah, thanks. I think I misread Adrian's post and thought she was pregnant.

Mimicspeak can be misleading at Tymes.

--
Steffan Alun

http://iceduck.pkmn.co.uk/ - my site
http://www.pkmn.co.uk/ - want Pokeyman?

Sapphire PokéDex: 371
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 7:25:55 AM

Steffan Hedd Alun wrote:
> Yeah, thanks. I think I misread Adrian's post and thought she was pregnant.

No, she was just impersonating a ditto who may be pregnant. Mimic
offered to transfer the pregnancy to her if she really wanted Bob the
way she was pretending she did. She quickly declined.

> Mimicspeak can be misleading at Tymes.

Mimicspeak deliberately that way. Occasional misleading useful
story-flow-wise (so long no author misread and believe incorrect facts),
not mention syntax (often) fun and fast write. Besides, already gave
plot reasons why Mimic speak way Mimic speaks.

As Rendfield said, Sabrina's going back and forth. She's a psychic (the
most powerful one in PW!); she can teleport no problem. If needed, she
could probably even run a gym battle back home at the same time she's
running pranks in Hoenn. She makes a useful deus ex machina, and brings
her own machina as part of the deal.
!