windowsxp (home ed) internet time

Is there a way to set-up MSWindowsXP (home ed) so that the computer's clock
is reset to the correct time more often than once a week?

Thanks
Bud

Doug's Windows Tweaks and Tips
http://www.dougknox.com/

Change Internet Time Sync Interval v1.2 (6/19/2004)
Copyright 2002-2004 - Doug Knox
Download InternetTime.zip

Eve L Dewer wrote:
> Is there a way to set-up MSWindowsXP (home ed) so that the computer's clock
> is reset to the correct time more often than once a week?
>
> Thanks
> Bud

Well, that seems to have worked very well. Thank you.

However, it appears that there was/is an underlying problem. I have used a
time & date display ever since MSWin 3.11. It appears to run independently
from the computer's clock; at least the computer's clock will update and the
display won't. Is there a display that will show the time (24 hour format)
and date in VERY large numbers, and is free, that anyone can suggest?

Thanks,
Bud

Look here Eve! http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptalarm.asp

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"Eve L Dewer" <eve_l_dewer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well, that seems to have worked very well. Thank you.
>
> However, it appears that there was/is an underlying problem. I have used
> a time & date display ever since MSWin 3.11. It appears to run
> independently from the computer's clock; at least the computer's clock
> will update and the display won't. Is there a display that will show the
> time (24 hour format) and date in VERY large numbers, and is free, that
> anyone can suggest?
>
> Thanks,
> Bud
>
> "Eric P." <Eric.P@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Doug's Windows Tweaks and Tips
>> http://www.dougknox.com/
>>
>> Change Internet Time Sync Interval v1.2 (6/19/2004)
>> Copyright 2002-2004 - Doug Knox
>> Download InternetTime.zip
>>

>> Eve L Dewer wrote:
>>> Is there a way to set-up MSWindowsXP (home ed) so that the computer's
>>> clock is reset to the correct time more often than once a week?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Bud

Richard,
Well, Karenware does nearly everything I mentioned. It does not show a
date. Also, I am interested in a displayed time/date that can be pinned to
a corner, allowing the rest of the screen to be left free for use as a
desktop. I know, picky - picky - picky. Anyone that can help?

Thanks,
Bud