Taskbar Buttons Missing

Applications that I launch no longer display as buttons on the taskbar, and
neither do they appear when I minimise the applications. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about taskbar buttons missing

    Hi,

    This from MVP Kelly should help:

    Scroll to line 240, left column

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Makos999" <Makos999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Applications that I launch no longer display as buttons on the taskbar,
    > and
    > neither do they appear when I minimise the applications. Can anyone help?
    > Thanks.

    Maybe be these will help
    Line 240 left (and/or 298 left)

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    "Makos999" <Makos999@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Applications that I launch no longer display as buttons on the taskbar,
    and
    > neither do they appear when I minimise the applications. Can anyone help?
    > Thanks.

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP Displays