Taskbar Buttons Missing

April 8, 2005 5:57:03 PM

Applications that I launch no longer display as buttons on the taskbar, and
neither do they appear when I minimise the applications. Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 1:51:19 AM

Hi,

This from MVP Kelly should help:

Scroll to line 240, left column

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Makos999" <Makos999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Applications that I launch no longer display as buttons on the taskbar,
> and
> neither do they appear when I minimise the applications. Can anyone help?
> Thanks.
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 8:08:54 AM

Maybe be these will help