Physics Test

Hello,

I am in the process of processing a physics test. Here is what I have in mind:

The principle of thermal expansion of air demonstrates an increase of pressure or, volume density. With this said, if heat increases pressure, then that could be used as a regulator in a back-fire configuration...such as a piston. The main idea is to take that pressure and create a high to low propulsion system that would be used to 'drive' a needed power source for momentum on any specific vehicle. We do, however, have this technology on hand. The issue is: It is not entirely efficient. To break this, I have proposed a new system of thermo-pressure propulsion.

Here is the explanation of the system.

The attempt is to take an electric heat source and replace the 'hydrocarbon' combustion system entirely. The system is the Jet engine.

Here is how it will work:

Like any other jet system, it will be operated at the same principle. The beginning of the jet operation is start-up. Start-up will include an APU pressure feed. The air taken from the APU generator will be fed to the compression chamber, where most air resides for it to be combusted. Pressure will build in the chamber, while the thermal core is heated up. The Thermal Core is a system in which Nichrome is heated up by electric feed. The nichrome will heat up to a high enough temperature where cool air will heat up drastically. As the pressure is reached to a float-point, (meaning it is near complete expansion), the compression chamber will become unlocked and the APU will then focus electrical power to a hydraulic shaft and spinner. The shaft and spinner will flow fluid through a pressure ring and begin to 'push' the blades to a desired RPM. While the intake blade is turning, small amounts of air are entering the engine. Part of the air will enter the compression chamber, while most of the air go through what is called a high-bypass chamber,( this is where all jet engines get their propulsion.) Now, the partial air that entered the engine just now will become compressed and enter a 2 part bypass system. The main bypass is the combustion chamber. This is where the cool air mixes with a thermally active reagent,( in this case, kinetically active air.) The second part is the thermal-bypass. This is where the nichrome heats up the air to a high temperature, close to that of jet fuel. Both will mix into the combustion chamber and generate and increase of pressure where the drive turbine will rotate the whole engine shaft.( Note: It is not referring to the hydraulic shaft that started the engine.) When the air reaches passed the turbine, air will expel, thus creating a vacuum. The vacuum must be filled with air, which the intake blade at the from will take care of.

That is the dynamic principle of who a basic electric jet engine would work.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post. If you have a snide remark you want to make or you want to say that it is not possible of I am stupid, forget you ever saw this. i am posting this for the public to see.