Powers

* Fixed description on Integration and Instant Healing (they
incorrectly stated they cannot be used at the same time, but they can).
This is a text change only, powers are unchanged).

Tasks

* Striga Isle: Fixed Archon Parson in Lars Hansen's second to last miss
mission to spawn at an appropriate level (was spawning far too low level).
* Fixed small typos and other text problems in several missions.
* Portal Corp: Infernal will once again spawn correctly in his mission.
The final room of this mission will now appear correctly in the overhead
minimap .

--
Marcel

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

> * Striga Isle: Fixed Archon Parson in Lars Hansen's second to last miss
> mission to spawn at an appropriate level (was spawning far too low level).

I bugged that!

Mind, I assume just about everyone who's done that mission has done so
as well. He spawned 9 levels below me when running the mission on
Unyielding.

--
| Victory Server: |
| Bex - Level 34 Blaster (Assault Rifle/Devices) |

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote:
>> * Striga Isle: Fixed Archon Parson in Lars Hansen's second to
>> last mission to spawn at an appropriate level (was spawning far too
>> low level).

> I bugged that!
>
> Mind, I assume just about everyone who's done that mission has done so
> as well. He spawned 9 levels below me when running the mission on
> Unyielding.

I recall him being yellow for me, but then, I'd already cleared several
red lieutenants. I've run into a number of missions where the boss is a
couple of levels lighter than some of the guardians. Methinks the whole
mission slider implementation is wonky.

--
-= Victory Server =-
-= Sgt Glory B: Level 16 Tech Blaster, Electric/Energy, F =-

"Marcel Beaudoin" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Powers
>
> * Fixed description on Integration and Instant Healing (they
> incorrectly stated they cannot be used at the same time, but they can).
> This is a text change only, powers are unchanged).
>
> Tasks
>
> * Striga Isle: Fixed Archon Parson in Lars Hansen's second to last
miss
> mission to spawn at an appropriate level (was spawning far too low level).
> * Fixed small typos and other text problems in several missions.
> * Portal Corp: Infernal will once again spawn correctly in his
mission.
> The final room of this mission will now appear correctly in the overhead
> minimap .
>

> --
> Marcel

Shades of Everquest, the patch also included a stealth nerf to the
Integration power in the Scrapper Regen secondary, reducing its heal rate
from 400% of normal to 200%. Apparently, the 200% was their original
intent and it seemed strange to me that, with I3, they "nerfed" the powerset
by increasing its overall potential healing power, albeit at the cost of
more slots. Although I think anyone who isn't a regen scrapper won't care,
and a lot of people may feel the reduction in power is "fair", I think the
CoH devs took a step backward in the community relations department.

"Andy Pear" <Andy_Pear@Spamhawk.com> wrote in

> Shades of Everquest, the patch also included a stealth nerf to the
> Integration power in the Scrapper Regen secondary, reducing its heal
> rate from 400% of normal to 200%. Apparently, the 200% was their
> original intent and it seemed strange to me that, with I3, they
> "nerfed" the powerset by increasing its overall potential healing
> power, albeit at the cost of more slots. Although I think anyone who
> isn't a regen scrapper won't care, and a lot of people may feel the
> reduction in power is "fair", I think the CoH devs took a step
> backward in the community relations department.

DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

--
Marcel

"Andy Pear" <Andy_Pear@Spamhawk.com> wrote in

> Shades of Everquest, the patch also included a stealth nerf to the
> Integration power in the Scrapper Regen secondary, reducing its heal
> rate from 400% of normal to 200%. Apparently, the 200% was their
> original intent and it seemed strange to me that, with I3, they
> "nerfed" the powerset by increasing its overall potential healing
> power, albeit at the cost of more slots. Although I think anyone who
> isn't a regen scrapper won't care, and a lot of people may feel the
> reduction in power is "fair", I think the CoH devs took a step
> backward in the community relations department.

Sorry for the previous answer, it's friday and I am tired.

Anyhoo, despite the bleating and yelling of all of the people on the
official forums, it was not a "stealth nerf". Cryptic didn't know that the
400% had went to live, they wanted to set it to 200%. The next patch that
they put out had the right value in it (200%) and it fixed it. If they
didn't know that the wrong value went out, how can it be a stealth nerf??

The word that you are looking for is bug fix.

--
Marcel

Andy Pear wrote:

> Shades of Everquest, the patch also included a stealth nerf to the
> Integration power in the Scrapper Regen secondary, reducing its heal rate
> from 400% of normal to 200%. Apparently, the 200% was their original
> intent and it seemed strange to me that, with I3, they "nerfed" the powerset
> by increasing its overall potential healing power, albeit at the cost of
> more slots. Although I think anyone who isn't a regen scrapper won't care,
> and a lot of people may feel the reduction in power is "fair", I think the
> CoH devs took a step backward in the community relations department.

Oh please, not here as well. The whining on the boards has been bad
enough.

It's not a 'stealth nerf'. It's not even a bug fix, really, since they
didn't realise that build ever went anywhere near Live.

And it's been at 200% for the last month anyway, and in that time I've
done fantastic things with my Regen from 18 to 28 with 6-slot
Integration. Those complaining are just looking for things to complain
about and the only community relations it's harmed are with retards who
like to shout and moan about absolutely nothing.

--

In article <Xns96015C46148D0mbeausympaticoca@130.133.1.4>, Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
> "Andy Pear" <Andy_Pear@Spamhawk.com> wrote in
>
>> Shades of Everquest, the patch also included a stealth nerf to the
>> Integration power in the Scrapper Regen secondary, reducing its heal
>> rate from 400% of normal to 200%. Apparently, the 200% was their
>> original intent and it seemed strange to me that, with I3, they
>> "nerfed" the powerset by increasing its overall potential healing
>> power, albeit at the cost of more slots. Although I think anyone who
>> isn't a regen scrapper won't care, and a lot of people may feel the
>> reduction in power is "fair", I think the CoH devs took a step
>> backward in the community relations department.
>
> Sorry for the previous answer, it's friday and I am tired.
>
> Anyhoo, despite the bleating and yelling of all of the people
> on the official forums, it was not a "stealth nerf". Cryptic
> didn't know that the 400% had went to live, they wanted to set
> it to 200%. The next patch that they put out had the right
> value in it (200%) and it fixed it. If they didn't know that
> the wrong value went out, how can it be a stealth nerf??
>
> The word that you are looking for is bug fix.

That's quite interesting. Anyone started complaining about the
stealth buff they used to have? ;)

--
Neil Cerutti